Language exchange in hochiminh city

Hi people,

I created a group on facebook 3 days ago about language exchange in HCMC. We haven't meet yet but we will soon!
This group is made for people who needs to practice english. all people from international are welcome.
On facebook look for "Language exchange in saigon hochiminh" you will find the group ;)

Cheers
Julien

hope you will have great time with lovely friend.

May i join your group ? I'm realy interested :)

Everybody are welcome,

Thanks Giang ;)

Thank for sharing. I wanna join your group too :)

Hi. Thanks for sharing. I wonder how the group works? Do we pratice English on skype? :)

Hi Julien.

It's Tam. How is Saigon :-)

Tam

Is there any exchange between  Italian and Vietnamese language ?

You can come and ask in the group if someone speaks italian

@Tam: Hello Tam ;)

Language exchange means 1 way or 2? That is, locals coming to practise their English only or VICE VERSA too? Hope you know what I mean.. Where is the place to meet up? Thnx.

Hi Julien,

I would like to know how the group works too?:o

Thanks
Anh Lam

Hi all, 

You are free to create such Language exchange group, and by the way enlarging your network. Give it a try. ;)

Regards,

David.

I will try to explain hte better i can! ;)

My group is for people who needs to practice english languages anyway if you are vietnamese, chinese, french or spanish, everybody are welcome.
It's also an organization who allow different people from different countries to meet. After a meeting between people in group and for example, if you feel interested to learn spanish or french and if there is someone ok to help with this language you can meet him or her when you want out of the group ! you are free to meet who you want, when you want.
I think it's a good way to make friends from international, speaking in english and maybe improving another language if you find someone who speak the language that you want to learn or exchange.

I hope it will be clear ^^

Cheers
Julien

Hi Julien,

It is good but how about the schedule to meet everyone and the place, the budget, the topic to talk, ect.,

Could you give us the details, thanks.

Cheers,
Anh Lam

great idea Julien !
hope everybody will make a lot of good friends.

ok i will join in. hope will have a great time

hi Julien, may i ask? when will the group be starting?

wow, it sounds great ! How can i join this group ? Hope that we will have great time together..

Hi Julien,
nice to meet you. May i join your group? :)

Anhlam : For example, if someone propose a meeting around a coffee, the price will be around 50.000 vnd, if you are ok to come so you just have to say that you want to join
If you want to propose your own event, you can too but you have to organize it.

LDL: Thanks mate

Jenny : yes you can join for sure!

Autumn : in research facebook, put : language exchange in saigon hochiminh. You will see the group, just apply you'll be accepted ;)

ngannguyen : everyone is welcome ;)

Cam3r0n, I dont use Facebook. Can you please update the activities here so that I can follow up and join if time allows me?

Thank you.

Kiku

hi julien, im so sorry but i also dont use facebook, so please tell how can i join in ur group??when?? and what time? where?

ok guys, i will ;)

Oh,
its a wonderful idea.
there we can share more about our country's culture, language, and knowledge, right?
You can up-to-date the group's activities on site or face-book for me and anyone else to follow, pls.

Thanks,

Does anybody want to learn Dutch? I can help u with that. :D

nilee wrote:

Italian or French !!!!

Hi, how can I apply for this group.
Already sent you a message on facebook :)

ngaunhien wrote:
nilee wrote:

Italian or French !!!!

let me know ;)

Hic...i try to join the group on fb..but cant find on fb...how i do now?

Yuli

Nice idea! i just joined it...
Thanks Julien!

i've found it. You should try again facebook.com/groups/158390337681198/

cheer,

Yuli_nguyen wrote:

Hic...i try to join the group on fb..but cant find on fb...how i do now?

Yuli

Exactly! thanks Sally! ;)

Hi Julien! I'm Tam. Your idea is so great. I can make friend with a       lot of people there. Hope that we will meet soon!

Hi . Can i join this group ?