Living in amsterdam, studying in Rotterdam. Is it possible ?

when i say studying i mean taking the train once a week!
Im considering taking a course in the SAE institute of Rotterdam, (its not available in SAE Amsterdam), i would have to go just once a week.

My girlfriend is going to be living in amsterdam at the time, so i would love to stay with her.

I heard i can buy an OV chipkaart with a 40% discount for 60euros. I also heard that i can get a really good student transportation discount also.

P.S.
How easy is it to find a job?... like any kind of job, i wouldn't mind being a bartender, desk clerk, cafeteria attendant, waiter, food preparation asistant .. or something like that. maybe a call center phone operator also

Important data:
-I have a dutch nationality (but im essentially Costarican)
-I only speak English and Spanish (yeah, no dutch)
-it would be from 3 to 6 months

I think it's very well possible to live in Amsterdam and study in Rotterdam if you only have to go once a week. The dutch train system is quite good.

Concerning a job, I think it's will be quite possible for you to find something. Because you have the Dutch nationality, your employer doesn't have to request a work permit for you which makes the paper work much easier. Usually in tourist shops or bars and coffee places in the centre or around Leidseplein, it's ok if you don't speak Dutch.

Good luck!