Start a distribution business (wholesale) all over Madagascar

I would like to start a distribution business (wholesale) all over Madagascar :)

can someone be kind enough to help me.. I ll be very thankfull

Hi devdodhia,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A new topic was created from your post for better visibility on the Madagascar forum.

Can you please give us more details about your business you want to settle and what kind of help are you looking for. :)

Thank you,

David.

Iwant to a business in madagascar

Best you give us more information about yourselves, what you are looking for as far as a business goes, what experience you have in setting up a business, how much money you have to invest.

These are the sort of things people want to know about before they commit to a business arrangement with you.

Please let me how i can invest or do business in madagasgar.

Hi muhammad irfan abdul shak,

Can you please start by introducing yourself with a few words ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

You may take franchise/distribution of foreign good like chocolate, alcoholic drinks and sale in tourist places.
Private Courier services, Many options are there.
Tourism industry is also growing.

Hello,
We are exporter of cosmetics specially Hair Relaxer cream and kits and Lipgloss, Prressed Powder, Lipsticks, Eyeliner, Mascara and Nail Polish etc.

Are you interested in the above business?

Regards

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
Thierry1006 wrote:

*Post moderated

You have posted on an old inactive thread so feel free to open a new topic thread.
For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on an open forum.
Thank you

I am looking for a pharma buyer in Madagascar who is having a good distribution channel in Madagascar particulrly hospitals/nursing homes/Clinics/Medical stores as our basic product will Be IV fluids(Intraveneous inj)

Hi Nitya9,

Welcome to Expat.com!

This thread is indeed an old one from 2013. I doubt you get any response. Furthermore, for such quest, you should be posting a detailed advert in the Business partners classifieds in Madagascar.

I kindly invite you do to so as i am closing this thread.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed