How to find a job in Abu Dhabi?

Hi everybody!!!!

This message is specially for those who are living in Abu Dhabi,

we moved here two months ago, my partner has his job and here I am, trying to find a suitable job, but it seems difficult, more difficult that I expected.

I am registered in all recruitments pages, I also went to the show recruitment and...nothing happens. Can anybody tell me how many time did you take in finding a job? I am not in despair but.....almost :unsure

Hope everybody answers!!!!We want to meet thousands of people here!!

Thank you!!

Hi,

Don't loose hope ....you'll find a job afterwards or some of the companies that you have applied will give you a call. My advice is that you must go personally or what i'm trying to say is that try to walked in for an interview. Some of my colleagues are doing it like that. They'll bring some copies of their CV's and saturate a whole building for an interview, most of the time they got lucky. After one week an offer will come.

Happy job hunting!!

Dan

you may send your cv to www.thanksformyjob.com.pay aed 150 to their bank account and they are going to send your cv (one time) to the companies which are in their list.click their website to know more and you may call those who had given testimonials.good luck.

Hi,

I happened to read your blog.Just wanted to ask,did you get a job???:)

Hello remya21.

Just to note that this thread is dated 2010. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Yikes!!!!:lol:

Aurélie wrote:

Hello remya21.

Just to note that this thread is dated 2010. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hahahah!

hi dear

how are you,i am planning to come abu dhabi,hope you and your partner blessed.
i am in same possion as you were facing.could you please help me out and help me in finding some suitable job for me.
I am Waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks and best regards

Hi Aasia_786 > you should post an advert in the jobs in Abu Dhabi section.

thanks dear,but its not easy to get response back,i am doing that since 2 month but still no response get back.why dont people of same condition facing help the others?

lol.

Thanks for pointing that out.:o

Maybe because you don't give enough details about your skills and experience ?

yes you are right there.i am going to mention here some detail

I am a female from karachi pakistan.I want to get job in abu dhabi,i have accounts,office and admin assistant experience,import and export documentation and some teaching experience.I have very keen interest in starting my career in abu dhabi, so i need help in this regard want to join the group who help me in polishing  my abilities and start my career.

i am hoping for the best and waiting for getting kind and positive response in this regards.

Thanks and best regards
Mina Khan

to get a Job now is not easy like before where you simply apply for a Job and wait.this time you have to know someone somewhere to help you out ,push your CV and offer you a Job.when you Identify a job in the papers or walkin interviews you are just one among thousands who will apply for the same.your chances are only high if someone working in this company knows you otherwise it only luck.thats my opinion

Hi
We have been here for 9 months and my husband has tried everything, each website, responded to alerts and job openings but no job yet, any advice?

Hello Every one
I'm sohail ahmed from Pakistan.I Born and brought up here in karachi.The circumstances of Pakistan is not going to be well so i want to shifted in U.a.e . I Have done B.com from Federal university In C+ grade. i need a to a right platform that i can enhance my skills. Thankyou
My contact number : +923333834183
My e.mail id : [email protected]

Christine wrote:

Hi> you should post an advert in the jobs in Abu Dhabi section.

Hello Everyone..,

I am from India and planing to visit Abu Dhabi on a tourist visa next January 2014 for job hunt. I am having about 1 year experience as Hospital admin in Abu Dubai and 3 years of experience in IT support in India.I would highly appreciate your valuable guidance on how to begin the job hunt. Also any tips on how to go about looking for job.

Thanks a lot in advance and God Bless you

Anujitha

Hi

I would suggest you to do a thorough research before you reach here.. target companies or jobs that match your profile. It is not that easy to track down a job, there are jobs but the one that is on your mind, you need to have track of such companies and places.
Use linkedin.com, believe me, linkedin can do wonders. ;);)

Best wishes.
Mujahid

Hi everybody!!!!

This message is specially for those who are living in Abu Dhabi,

I am, trying to find a suitable job, but it seems difficult, more difficult that I expected.

I am registered in all recruitments pages, I also went to the show recruitment and...nothing happens. Can anybody tell me how many time did you take in finding a job? I am not in despair but.....almost :unsure

Hope everybody answers!!!!We want to meet thousands of people here!!

Thank you!!

Hello,

I would suggest you to grow your network on linkedin. Try connecting with people who are related to the companies for which you want to work.

Good luck!!

Hello,
I read your post on expat-blog, and am in a similar situation as you. Can you please suggest how to go ahead with the search. I have been applying online for a while now, but have not really heard from employers.

Good opportunities are always there. you should however make sure that your CV is absolutely brilliant ! Get assistance if possible make sure that you are at high level.

Hi..
As  the guy above rightly said, use linkedin effectively, as u can grow contacts.
Also, it is difficult to find an entry level job in dubai, through online job sites.. it wud b better for you to come here on a visit, and try out companies.. but make sure u list out companies, related to your work preference, that you can get it through linkedin.. As most IT jobs are being outsourced to India, some related to Electronics aare also being handled by Indian companies.. Don't depend on any one.. if u have faith in urself, jump in and give 100%.. u will have a job in hand fr sure..
All da best..!

Hi All
I will be relaocting to Abu Dhabi with my Husband and I am concernecd about finding a job.  I was trying to find one before we move but it is not going well.  Any tips for me to secure a job while I am still in Australia?

Hi All,
I have moved in with my husband to Abu Dhabi and its been 4 months of trying but still no job in hand. I am an IT professional with 8 years of IT experience. I have already tried linked in but no use. Any tips to get a job will be extremely helpful .Thanks.