Get a job in my field

Hi madam or sir i am young energetics and also educated i will be very glad to embress any job offer in my field thanks

Hello tabi clarah.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In which sector are you looking for work?
What are your skills?

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: pls post in the Language teacher jobs in Yaoundé section]

Dear Sir/Madam
With due respect, i do  begin first of all by presenting myself. I'am a young cameroonian of 1.75m height dweling at  bonaberi with a marital statue single and 76727942 as phone number and [email protected] as e.mail.
Dynamic,possessing a good sense of relation and creatif ready for any mission in relation with my field of study or else.
Additionally, i'am a holder of an advanced GCE level industrial.Passed in electrical technology and data proccessing in 2012.Along the way i did attain a professional university at the locality of douala studying electrical power systems under electrical electronic engineering where by , i was qualify for the HND 2014 and had written already just waiting for the result.
Moreover, in the institution in question where i study, i did acquire skills in industrial and domestic installation,maintenance and repairs of electric motors(trouble shooting), production,transmission and distribution of electrical energy and personnel management.
For other skills i do master microsoft office 2003,2007 and 2010,do have skills in computering engineering maintenance that is maintenance of operating software and application software, mobile telephone repairs. do master auto cad 2010 and proteus 2007 with a knowledge in schemaplik.with few knowledge in programing and carpentery and have under gone a two month academic internship.
i will be very please to have a job in my field of studies.
                                                                                        yours faithful
                                                                                          tchassi ronisse.

Hello tchassi ronisse

Welcome to Expat.com

We have a dedicated space for creating your cv, I am afraid here on the forum you will not reach out to the potential recruiters.

Please create your cv in the required section in our forum Jobs in Yaounde so as to reach out to the employment world.

Regards
Kenjee