Need of visa transfer on new passport to apply for family visa

Hi,

I just renew my passport. I hv  to transfer my visa from old passport to new passport. But our admin staff says that they will do it aft eid vacation.

My problem is that, I hv to apply for my family visa now. So is it necessary to transfer visa before applying for family visa. I dont want to loose the entier month. Basically visa details will remain change. It will only transfer from old passport to new passport.

Is it possible that I can apply for family visa without transfering visa on new pp.

What is the exact process of visa transfer.

To make the things faster, is It possible that I can do it on my own if company  complete necessary paperwork at office. I will take it to saudi embassy.

Please help me with ur valuable suggestions. I m eagery waiting for my family here in Riyadh.

The thing you are asking about is called 'information transfer' (aka naqal maloomaat). You can ask any trustable services office (khidmaat 'aama) close to your place to do it for you. Takes minutes in Jawazaat. I suggest you apply for family visa after getting above done just not to have any probs in future.

I have renewed my passport and my daughter. We need information transfer (aka naqal maloomat)from old to new passport. Can anyone suggest a reliable agent in Jeddah near Passport Office. My company that I worked for is small and no personal department to assist employee. Thanks

i am in saudi,my visit visa expire on 8/11/2013.i want to extend my visa  for 3-4 months...for that, what can i do....pls suggest any way or please tell me what are the steps that i have to follow?which person i have to contact for that-embassy or....

HI there is a payment in nakal maloomat if my passport lost ? my new passport is issue already by embassy,, where can go in jawazat? can u tell to me the procedure..

Hi eni2187,

Please note that this thread here is a bit old :)

I invite you to start a new thread on the Saudi Arabia Forum with all your question for better interaction please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

My family on vist visa  my wife passport renew ,i  reached hawazat to naqal malomat to new passport , he says no need naqal to vistors  it is true or wrong  ? I am going outside next month  can help me in this case

Where can i get the form for Naqal malomaat for my family..