Finding a Nanny??

Hey all. I have recently moved from Melbourne to Phnom Penh with my partner Liv and my 11 month old son Austin, and we are trying to track down a nanny who would be able to start at the end of this month...Can anybody point us in the right direction please?

It'd be great if they have previous experience, can also clean and cook a little, and are willing to work the odd late night here and there! We would need them from 6:30am-6pm weekdays and as we are both school teachers, they would get all school holidays and public holidays off whilst still being paid. Our budget is roughly US$200/month. Cheers!!

Hello  a friend of mine who is an expat  knows a lovely young Khmer-girl who may work out well She is wonderful with children , speaks english and Khmer . .If you could give me an email address , and the terms, schedule etc I would let her know and you could work out the details  . thanks Paul Rolston

Hi toddbazley,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You can also post an advert in the Personal and household services jobs in phnom penh ;)

Hope you guys will end up finding a nanny soon ;)

P.s - Thank you for your contribution Wimbleton :)

Best wishes

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thanks for your help guys, and sorry it took so long for me to reply! We ended up finding a brilliant nanny through a discussion group called the Cambodian Parents Network.

Hi i know a woman who looking for a work as a nany. She has experiences in nany. You can contact her  015612924.                                                                                           The best wish!

Dear sir Madam
My wife, Pouv. now she looking for job as a nanny .she has three years experiences as a nanny, clean and cook. (moderated: no phone number here)

@ men la > As you have posted on a very old topic, i will advise you to post this ad in the jobs section > Babysitting in Phnom Penh section.

Thank you

Priscilla

P.S as this topic is an old one, i am closing it.

(Topic closed )

Closed