EXPAT MEET UP

Hi,

I am new to Bangalore and was invited for a expat meet up by a friend of mine in Indra Nagar on Friday. It was a great meet up with expats from many countries. It was a big expat group and I look forward for the their next meet up.

Cheers
Terence

Hi Terence,

Let me know when you plan to meet up next. I am in Indira Nagar.

Cheers
Vinay

Hi Vinay,

These expat meet ups are every Friday and held in different locations. I cannot send the invite on Expat.com as it is not a part of this Expat.com gathering.

You can PM me your contact details so that you can attend these meet ups as my guest.

Cheers
Terence

I hear that every Thursday night there are different bands playing in Hard Rock Café in Brigade Road. Any one who are lovers of live music, we can have a meet up there.
I will have not yet been there but plan to visit there this Thursday.

Hi Terence,

wazzup......well I am following this blog form long time.....we use have great meetups and hangout few years back.....but it seems there is less number of people that turnup for the meetup unlike earlier where every wednesday we use to get a count of atleast 25 .Let try to bring more people in.
Call me on 8971595022 or give me your number.

Regards
Wazz

Hi,

I will be travelling on business to Vietnam this week and will be back only by the end of this month. Will call you and organize a meet up on my return.

Cheers
Terence

[email protected] wrote:

Hi Terence,

wazzup......well I am following this blog form long time.....we use have great meetups and hangout few years back.....but it seems there is less number of people that turnup for the meetup unlike earlier where every wednesday we use to get a count of atleast 25 .Let try to bring more people in.
Call me on 8971595022 or give me your number.

Regards
Wazz

hi

i am interested for this meetup and would like to attend it. could you pls let me know the details in my mailid: [email protected]. As i was a regular visitor of Zurich Expats member in Switzerland, last week i moved to bangalore. waiting for your reply.

Cheers
Nishant

Hi Guys,

Lets organize a meet next week either at Hark Rock Café on Thursday night or any other place you guys find suitable on Friday or Saturday night in MG Road.

Cheers
Terence

Hello every one im Julian new in Bangalore been here 8 months married an indian and looking to meet new friends ,anyone interested in Spanish culture and lessons hit me u . Julian 9742160712

Welcome to Bangalore Julian. Look forward in Meeting you.

Cheers
Terence

Love to meet up..
How we can go head..
Where in Indira nagar or anyother area..

I will be going to Mauritius in Feb, any day before for after Feb is okay with me.

Hi All, I am based out in Bangalore and hope to meet all you guys if you have any get together type party or event. Please update me.

Cheers
Mukesh
(Moderated: no sharing of phone number on the forum pls

Hi All, there'll be an expat meetup this Friday, 27th June, 2014 at Liquid Bar at Hyatt, near mg rd, from 9pm onwards. If anyone wants to join, just message me or reply on this forum.. I'll give you the details.. you can also Click here for details.