Golfing in manila

hi, any golfers around, ive played a few courses around manila with work friends, but would be great to have a round with other players

Hi leelo, im not sure if you are aware of the golf forum here in the Philippines. We have one and you can find rounds weith others, join tournaments, sell or fid golf equipment and manu moreetc. please sign up at pinoygolfer forum. Just enter it on google. What business are you in here in manila?. I also could bring you to eastridge country club,  iam a member there. Just keep in touch.

I have played at Riviera, its a nice course (2 courses) but a bit of a drive. Ayala greenfields is nice and just off SLEX after the toll gate.

Thx Ralph, i actually joined that site yesterday, ive played Orchard, Valamor, but mainly play Intermouros

Al leelo, great youll find  game there and playother great courses like Eagle ridge (4 championship courses), Riviera, highlands and Midlands, just to name a few. cheers

Hello golfers.  I'll be in the Manila area next week ( on/around the 10th of June) and looking to join a group to golf with.  Also would like to know which golf courses people best recommend.  If interested, please leave a post on this site or email me at [email protected].  Look forward to a great round.

Hi there! still active in golf? please SMS: 0927 470 7129:) Thank you...!

[moderated: no free ads please]