Nanny or babysitter

Hello, I am new at Trinidad, looking for a person that can take care of my child 7 month old (Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8-4 pm.
Thanks
[email protected]

Hello baguerrevere and Welcome to Expat.com :)

You should post an advert in the Babysitting in Trinidad and Tobago section. It shall help.

Thanks

Karen :)

HI,

I saw you're looking for someone to do babysitting for you , where are you located ? We currently offer that service and is registered with the Ministry.You're welcome to view our facilities and if  you're interested you can call us at the numbers stated below.

Office-628-1810
Cell-297-3573

Our services are in the Business Directory

Kind Regards
Ms.Vramona

Thank you I got one already.

I am foreign language teacher with 22 years of education experience and i have worked with a family whom are my friends there in trinidad from many years now. I am here in my country Venezuela. I would like to be the one to take care for your bay if you may cover my travel expenses from caracas to trinidad.

I know songs in english italian german spanish and chinese too for kids.
I teach reading and  play few different musical instruments wind and string instruments. Which io can use to make fun time with your baby. Here i've been teaching english and italian to some children in the neighbourhoof i am right now. My friend can give you details there 486 5644 thanks