Meeting Irish people

Hi I'm new in Frankfurt. I come from Dublin, Ireland and I would love to meet some Irish people who are living here. I'm living in Kronberg

Hello Sandra O Sullivan and welcome to Expat.com :)

Below is a list of Irish expatriates in Frankfurt.

- Irish expatriates in Frankfurt

Hope you'll make some interesting contacts there.

Thanks

Karen :)

I seen a few Irish pubs within the city of Borheim if you think to go to such a place for a drink but if you decide to meet with any other English speakers ( my native country is the United States ) then you can write me.

Hi

You know already O'Dwyer's Irish Pub in Sachsenhausen? If you can get around a bit more you might find some more irish folks in the other pubs. There is also one in Mainz and a bit further if you once come to Koblenz (once you been there you won't leave). Visit the Irish Pub there near the old bridge over the river Mosel (Burgstrasse).

Slainthe
Mario

I hope to stop in one or two of them next month for Halloween - Hallows Night or Dia de los Muertos, whichever you all celebrate here in Europe akin to what supposedly was brought over to my country ( America ) from Ireland. The season is almost as popular as Christmas in the United States with decorations, festivities and costumes but I imagine most of it just boils down to generating income. My German is null so my choice is an English speaking pub or travel abroad because so far I found very few that participate in the fun with displays on doors and in their windows last year I was here for it. A bit kiddish I guess but it definitely is one thing I miss from home and who says being an adult means you need to be so mundane constantly with stress from employment or fashion anyway, not me !!!!!!!!!

hi Sandra, Im name is Lisa and I come from Killarney. Currently living an hour from Frankfurt but hopefully will move there....Im trying to find Companies who may be looking to employ an English speaker, while I learn german.