Looking for a Job in Antwerp, Ghent or Bruges

Hello everyone, I am looking for a job in antwerp, bruges or ghent in the sector of communications, customer services or human resources. I am speaking german on a native level, fluent english, my french and my dutch are only basic, but upgradable (I am doing a dutch course already). I would be happy about any help or answer.

Hello SZoeller and welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for the presentation :)

I would suggest your resume/Cv in the Business services jobs in Bruges section. It shall help.

Thanks and good luck

Karen :)

P.s: You may do the same application process for Ghent and Antwerp too.

Dear Karen, thank you a lot. That helps. Send you greetings!! :-)

nt2antwerpen.be/

Hallo!
Bin schon seit 14 Jahren in Belgien. Ich finde es generell gut hier, vor allem fuer Expats, da es sprachlich einfach ist, die meisten Belgier, vor allemn rund Bru/Antw/.. sind mehrsprachig. Auch ist die Kinderbetreuung sehr gut f alls wichtig! Ich arbeite in Leuven ~ 20 km von Bruessel entfernt. Hast Du schon Angebote gehabt? In Leuven gibt's die meisten Jobs bei der Uni KULeuven und imec, es gibt aber auch einen Businesspark ausserhalb. Schon CV's verschcickt?

Gr., Chris

Hi Chris,

Please can you post in English only on the Anglophone forum, as other members might read and help. Thank you! :)

Regards

David.

To be honest the field you may be better working in brussels and commuting you would have better luck. I know they really arnt jobs like that in Gent for those who speak dutch. However Antwerp is a bit more international maybe