Teachin Arabic jobs in Taipei

hello guys ,

i am thinking of visiting Taipei and i want some change and i think teaching is a new and nice experience but my question is can teaching Arabic in asia in genral and in taipei in particular a good option i am wondering if there are any institutes or private school which offer arabic teaching?

thanks in advanced

Hello Majdmus.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi

I am taking the liberty to answering you.

Not many private schools for languages in Taiwan or in Taipei.

BUT - there are small numbers of private people and businessmen that are interested and need to study arabic for there work.

Hope that gives you a perspective on the situation in Taiwan. If you need more info - just ask.

Hossein

thanks bro :)

mmm i really need to move you know the political problems in Syria your words are so appreciated and gave me some hope though i cannot risk my job in here for such a chance any way thanks again and hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi

Nice to hear from you.Hope you are in a safe place??!!
I guess we can only see the tip of things from abroad and I can only amagine what its realy like.
What are you working at?? I might be able to help out.I have heard of teaching arabic over the internet (over Skype ect as point to point).
Keep up the good spiris.

Hossein

thanks for the reply Hossein , actually am in a safe place but who knows when things go bad for me and my family .
i need to have a teaching job opportunity or any other opportunity to leave syria not because of i need money my friend .
i worked at a shipping agency and now am working at a transit and transportation company but things are not OK but hamdullilah .

Hi Majdmus,

You should post your resume in the Teaching jobs in Taipei section please as it might help :)

Best of luck of you

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Friend

I do see that you an optimistic - which is good.

Do you have a family to take care of, or are you on your own.

Be safe.

When are you online??

Hossein

Hi everbody !   We can teach Arabic or other languages Like frensh and English but i feel sorry when i see that teachers must be from Canada or usa or English spoken countries.

abdel.labriki2 wrote:

Hi everbody !   We can teach Arabic or other languages Like frensh and English but i feel sorry when i see that teachers must be from Canada or usa or English spoken countries.

You have posted on an old (2013) inactive thread so may not get a reply.