Cultural Interview

Hello all. I hope to not be intrusive into this forum, but I would like to ask for your help. My name is Marc Lytle and I am a online student at Franklin University. As per a class on multiculturalism in which I am enrolled, I must complete a cultural interview with someone born in another country. Also, as a caveat of this particular class, each student has been given a country on which to focus our particular attention. Mine has been Rwanda. If possible, I wanted to focus my interview with someone also from Rwanda. I had found a local man studying at a local university who had agreed to do the interview, but it now looks like he will not be able to do so. Now, I have 57 hours until my assignment is due, and I have no one to interview.

So, I turn to the kindness of strangers. I would like to ask, would anyone would feel comfortable answering the questionnaire? There are about 20 with varying degrees of implied responses.

Thank you for your time in reading this post.

Marc Lytle

Marc,
YOu have come to the right place. I am an American living in Rwanda and fascinated by the culture. If you send me your email I will see what I can do to connect you quickly with a national who can give you their opinion. Remember the opinion of one does not mean ALL have the same opinion. Good luck and best wishes
Joanna
[email protected]