Transfer of Service/Sponsorship

Hi There..

just I would like to share the procedure I've been thru in order to transfer the sponsorship of my iqama.

1. I made a request to my upper management to get a release.

2. After they grant my request, I immediately search for a job.

3. I've went for a several interviews and after that, I've choose the company that offer the best packages.

4. The New Company gave me this documents
     - Offer Letter
     - Employment Contract
     - Demand Letter (address to my current employer)

5. I immediately submit my resignation letter to my current Company (with 30 days notice)and I attached the Demand letter given by the new employer.

7. On the next day of my last day of employment, I've went directly to my HR Department to follow up my clearances.

8. They told me to come back on the next day and bring the Government Relation Officer of the New Employer.

9. I inform the new Employer and they arrange someone from their GRD to be with me on the next day.

10. They handover my Original Passport & Iqama to the Officer of the new Employer. 

11. My current Company provide me this 3 letter and I immediately run to the Chamber of Commerce for a Stamp. (1 stamp will cost 25.00 SR each..
     - Release Letter Address to Jawazat
     - Release Letter Address to Labor Office
     - Release Letter Address to the New Employer

12. After I've got the stamp, I submit this letter to the new employer with a 10 pcs of Passport Size Photo with white Background.

13. The new employer gave me a print out of the online request and bring it directly to the old employer so they can accept the request from online as well.

14. And return the print out copy of the acceptance to the new employer.

15. That's it, the HR department of the new employer will handle the final procedure of the processing of my Iqama to Jawazat to change the sponsor.

In Summary, this is the documents I handover to the New Employer.

- Release Letter Address to Jawazat with Stamp
     - Release Letter Address to Labor Office with Stamp
     - Release Letter Address to the New Employer with Stamp
     - 10 pcs of Passport Size Photo
     - Original Passport
     - Original Iqama
     - Print out of Online Acceptance (labor)

According to them, it will takes for almost 2-6 Weeks the process.

And it takes 2 days for me to finalize all the needed documents requested by the new employer.

:):):):)

Thanks for the info

Thanks for sharing the information...

Hello bobby1982.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for sharing your experience and all these informations.
I am sure it will be useful to other members.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurélie..

it is my pleasure :):):)

Thanks...
Bobby

Your most welcome Mohsin and Adnan..