New on the forum

i want to come soooooon

what is best area neme in downtown i want rent good flat 2 rooms

how about nightlife................

Hi cooollllll4u,

Welcome to Expat.com!

An introduction of yourself would be most welcome.

A new thread was created from your posts for better visibility on the Moldova forum.

In order to help you effectively, can you please ask your questions clearly. :)

Thank you,

David.

thank you david
Thank you for your advice, I live between China and North Africa, and I'd like to visit Eastern Europe, particularly Moldova want to rented an apartment standing month and I want to know the best area in the capital, prices and nightlife and friendly people and the level of safety

Hi cooollllll4u,

I suggest you to go through the Moldova forum, you may find out interesting information. :)

Feel free to post your an advert in the Housing in Moldova section, this might help.

Thank you,

David.

Hi Pal, -
You'll have to decide first where do you want to rent - in Moldova or in Romania. If you like to dance and find girls, the best place in Moldova would be Chisinau.The best place to rent would be in downtown, which we call the center area. Renting for a month would be more expensive, but it all depends of the quality too. As I understand you don't want to share, correct? Price wise I would say it will be from 250 Euros and up. Do you know Russian or Romanian? If you go makler.md there are plenty of places to choose from. Ask concrete questions or give as much details as possible regarding what apartment are you looking for. Cheers. Sasha.

hello im from romania/cluj and is very nice we have here all tipes of ppl...the city is a wonderfull place...we have a botanical garden and museums....ppl are nice....I love it not just because is my home town but is a great city that i can call home...<3