Weekends away from Warsaw - accom wanted dog friendly

hiya
looking for a weekend retreat - somewhere like a lodge/holiday home  or something not too many hours drive from Warsaw and must be dog friendly (secure garden etc) for relaxing weekend break - bbq/fishing/ nature  etc

any ideas?
susie

Hi susie,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Warsaw section, with details of what you are looking for. This might help. ;)

Thank you,

David.

hi susie,

i am in new in Warsaw and looking for some decent new friends.

i just saw your add and think you are also new and want some friends too.

let us meet some day ...

Thanks

What can l say, just that seeing is believing, just 2months in Warsaw, cool if you want a friend, i like meeting people and making friends as well.729 313 285, send me a txt or write me on this platform.
Cheers,
Kay

susiecy wrote:

hiya
looking for a weekend retreat - somewhere like a lodge/holiday home  or something not too many hours drive from Warsaw and must be dog friendly (secure garden etc) for relaxing weekend break - bbq/fishing/ nature  etc

any ideas?
susie

Hi, well... I know a very nice place in Ostrzyce. It's about 4-5 hours from Warsaw, in Pomorze region. It is located near a lake, forest around, Kaszubski Park. The place is dog friendly. You can find it here for exemple: myzone24.pl/Kaszubski. But well, as you can see, it's not just next to Warsaw and it;'s better to go with group of friends.

Hello cerf-volant,

This is an old thread ( 2013)
However, i warmly thank you for your contribution here, maybe it will help the other members in the future. ;)

Priscilla

Hello - we took our dog to Kazimierz dolny - there are lots of dog friendly noclegi there