Online Exit Re-entry Visa for Dependent

Greetings,

arabnews.com/news/454456

Did anyone register for the online exit re-entry visa service mentioned in URL.

and if some one already got the visa, do it require any kind of stamp on it?

Regards,

No stamp needed. No printing needed but it's better to go to Airport with a print-out just in case.

Can be issued from moi websiite or using this App:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=278238

Just to share the process,

You can do the register and activation with in 5 minutes,
Need to go JAWAZAT, look for the machine ABSHAR,
Choose the language English or Arabic,
Enter IQAMA ID,
Put the right hand index finger and then left hand ,
Give your mobile number, you will recive a sms with a code,
enter the same code into machine and your id will be registered there.
A login with password will be sent with in 2 minutes at your mobile number.
You can login to moi.gov.sa, and issue the exit re-entry for your dependents.

But I am unable to issue multiple exit re-entry for dependents, as its disabled.

Zeesham wrote:

But I am unable to issue multiple exit re-entry for dependents, as its disabled.

Muliple exit reentry visas aren't possible from Muqeem even, the online system companies use for their employees. It has to be obtained from Jawazat.

so it means needs to go JAWAZAT for multiple re-entry for dependents (wife, kids); CRAP

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Zeesham wrote:

Muliple exit reentry visas aren't possible from Muqeem even, the online system companies use for their employees. It has to be obtained from Jawazat.

:one

I have an issue here, if anyone can help. I have registered myself on this Abshar Service and activated my account as well on the MoI website. The problem is most of my details including  my dependents data is missing from my account there, so i can not proceed on getting exit/re-entry visa for my family through this online system.
Any suggestions apart from going to passport office and getting the visa in a traditional old way ?

Regards

Dependents missing or their info? What type of info?

There in NO data/info. regarding my dependents, in other words according to the website,  I do not have dependents. I have been in the KSA for over a decade now with my family
Hope this clarifies.

Regards

You're not alone. Most people have problems with their data. There are no other ways except visiting them and getting the data corrected.

Abshir is a new system still in launching phase that needs to be integrated with muqeem and other portals and hence might be the reason that your information is missing.

:)Good news for all those who are facing the same problem as i did ! :D

The portal/web site has probably started working properly now. As i tried once again just few minutes ago and found complete family info. which was missing earlier. I did also processed and got my family's exit/re-entry visa printed on line. Looked quite simple and quick !

Jazzak Allah Khair to all who tried to help

Let us spread the news for the benefit of all.

Regards

Hi, I m in Abha. I have registered my self on MOI & the msg i got after registration that i need to go to passport center & active my account. Abha Jawazat is mostly closed in Ramadan, so i am facing difficulty for activation. i hear that this can be activated through your bank as well. is this true? if yes, then what is the procedure?

Regards,

Nadeem

I have registered in moi website and i want to issue an exit/re-entry visa online for my dependent i am worried if we issue this visa online for authentication do we need to go jawazat to get stamped exit/re-entry visa.

When online exit/re-entry visa is issued This ABSHAR machine gives us a print out.

Can anyone let me know if their dependents have traveled by obtaining this online exit/re-entry visa and how did u obtained through ABSHAR machine or by internet.

Jazzak Allah Khair

Hi ashfaqhadi,

Welcome to Expat-Blog ;)

You maybe should read the previous posts on this discussion please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Dear all,
Is it possible to extend the date of reentry visa of the dependent while they are in India? Could anybody please advise me the procedure?

SES

sujith85 wrote:

Dear all,
Is it possible to extend the date of reentry visa of the dependent while they are in India? Could anybody please advise me the procedure?

SES

No, that isn't possible. They have to come back before expiry of exit re-entry duration or the visa will be automatically cancelled.

Exit Re-entry visa maximum allowed period is SIX months. You can't get 9 months from anywhere (online or Jawazat).

i used to get a 365 days exit re entry from jawazat bro when i was dependant on my father. what are u talking about ! my family still gets 365 days exit rentry if they want.. from jawazat office. u just need to take your mandoob and better if he has some internal references too

DrHassanMalik wrote:

i used to get a 365 days exit re entry from jawazat bro when i was dependant on my father. what are u talking about ! my family still gets 365 days exit rentry if they want.. from jawazat office. u just need to take your mandoob and better if he has some internal references too

Ur right, you used to get , try now and see .

TLL is right, not more than 6 months now even for dependents unless you support with proper documentation like medical case certificate or studying.

bro my other family members got it this year too. u just need to have what they say,, "wasta"

DrHassanMalik wrote:

bro my other family members got it this year too. u just need to have what they say,, "wasta"

Not every one has this 'wasta " that you speak of and I am sure you will be more specific next time when writing in public forum so that people will know what you mean.

"wastas" could be bought too.

HRGuru wrote:
DrHassanMalik wrote:

Not every one has this 'wasta " that you speak of and I am sure you will be more specific next time when writing in public forum so that people will know what you mean.

and I am also sure you will be more careful as well next time when answering in public forum so that people will know exactly the most correct info and they don't feel that all doors are closed afterwards because we all take you as our guru and if you say no, then most of us feel, nobody can !

on of my friends wife just last week got 11 months exit rentry. she was continuing her internship back in sudan and after talking to the manager in jawazat they granted one ! so its all about doing the right move at the right time.

I want to make new iqama for my family, i went to jawazaat they are saying mandoob from company is must, i talked to my company they are saying its your work becoz you r kafeel for your family. ? can i make it through abshar?

ahmedshakeeb wrote:

I want to make new iqama for my family, i went to jawazaat they are saying mandoob from company is must, i talked to my company they are saying its your work becoz you r kafeel for your family. ? can i make it through abshar?

you should start a new post for this question so that others could also be benefited.. i have no idea though about making iqama. hopefuly some one will surely guide u over it

ahmedshakeeb wrote:

Get services from a Khitmaat-Aama (General Services) office.

i needs to put exit re entry visa for family for vacation trip

I would like to make my dependents exit and reentry visa through abshir

faridruh wrote:

I would like to make my dependents exit and reentry visa through abshir

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/passpo … cFQHaNNDn/

I would like to know, if i can take re entry exit visa for 6 mnth to 1 year and make a travel multiple time.

6 months is the maximum allowed period and you'll need a multiple exit re-entry visa.

Dear Friends,

With reference to the Exit Re-entry visa issuance for dependents from E-Services (moi.gov.sa), Please clarify the following:

1) If we issue to exit re-entry visa to our dependents, is it required any authentication or seal from Jawazzat/Company before going to airport?

2) Lot of people say that we can not get more than 6 months exit re-entry but it can be done by e-services on moi.gov.sa as i did. I issued visa for 10 months. Also My ikama is valid until 6th Sept. 2014. Is there any member who already applied for more than 6 months and faced trouble at airport?

Thanks for your help in this regard.

V.chandra.
Jeddah.

i need  my freind's familyies re entry vissa

shajidkaahc wrote:

Try asking your friend, he might give you.

HRGuru wrote:
shajidkaahc wrote:

Try asking your friend, he might give you.

:lol::lol::lol:

I want to make reentry for my family how I can

did you check with Naqal ma'lomaat Information archive ?

kash7i wrote:

did you check with Naqal ma'lomaat Information archive ?

What Naqal ma'lomaat Information archive has to do with the exit re-entry? :/