Living cost for an indian with a family of 4

hello everybody.I am an indian from mumbai I am getting PR coming few months.i will be offered as UNIVERSITY TUTOR job in medical faculty which will fetch me 50-60k dollor payment as per agency.is it a descent payment( for family of four(myself,wife,2 kids aged 10 yrs & 5 yrs)?.what will be the tax deductions?what is a cost of living over here? how much will be the saving?what will be the education cost for my kids?my wife is bachelors in audiology and speech therapy from mumbai.what will be the job prospect for her?i now i had asked too many questions .but please answer...... THANK YOU.....

The tax will be around 25%. You will be able to put in a tax claim at the end of each financial year which will get you a little money back.
For cost of living check out this website numbeo.com  You will not save very much.
You would need to check with the immigration authorities as to whether your wife can work or not. She may need a visa.
Private schools are expensive, can cost up to $20,000 per student per year.
For public schools you will need to find out which area you are settling in and then register your kids with the school.