Looking for friends and social event

Hello everyone!

I just relocated to Beijing couple days ago. And I'd like to know if there's any social event going on. I don't know anybody here, and it would be wonderful if I can get to know more about this city and have friends around:)

Have a nice weekend!

sophiefish and K_Katrin we meet-up every Tuesday.

Tonight 9 July we will be in the Flames Bar Hilton Wangfujing from 7:30pm. Currently about 70 people registered as attending which I guess means about 40 (because of the rain) will attend). Call/text me on 13911098002 if you wish to come.

Hi, I am also new to this city, let us make a plan to get together and explore it together.

regards
Rupee

hello me too just came here a week ago from india

you may go to bars with live shows at Gulou Area.
Some of them are really great!

Hi everyone,

My name is Han, originally a Beijinger by birth, grew up in Australia and now back in Beijing to work, i would love to make some friends to rediscover the city with! I am a native Mandarin and English speaker so i can definitely help any expats out with their Mandarin too.

It would be great to go out this friday night if we could get a group together :)

Shout me a message if anyone is interested.

Yeah I think this is a good idea! We should have dinner together one time. Anyone wants to join?

Hi there!!

I'm doing summer intern here but new as well. it would be lovely to make new friends and go out on weekends :) like dinning out, going to bars or clubs, I'm down with anything fun!

Please hit me up :)

Kerry

Oops I forgot that I met some french kids who are only gonna be there for the next two weeks and we all would love to get together with more people :)

We meet up every Tuesday at 7:30pm.  This coming Tuesday (23 July)we are at a venue called Missa. It is in the Sanlitun Village North.

the cost is normally 100RMB with RSVP, 150RMB without. The price includes first drink, finger food, Lucky Draw and Happy Hour prizes for other drinks.

Have you google or bing Meet Up events in the area. Thy are also ice breakers to meet people and make friends

I think a good website to learn about social events is www.sociallofein china.com

There are many socializing groups, you can also check meetup.com
or message me, i will add you to different wechat socializing groups..

Hello,

What kind of social events do you know in Beijing recently?

can I add your WeChat? Mine is ***.

Thank you.

Arlene

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct