WOOP WOOP got a property 3+1 apartment in Al Malaz landlord has 2 more

Hi All,

I finally found a property 3+1 apartment and the best thing is its the building directly behind my office thank you very much transport allowance that i can spend or electronics :) the rent is very good and landlord is a top guy for an arab. Can't believe its only my 4th day :P after the amount of bad luck i have had :) allhamdulliah all good.

there are two properties left ground floor and the one next to mine the landlord will only give to families the the details and location is listed below.

Location: Back side of the "Ministry of Justice" there is a road the road behind that bends around a corner that's where the property is. i will try and post a google maps link.

Hopspots: Al Rijahi Bank, KFC, Main King Abdul Aziz road, Al malaz Park..

Size: 3 bedrooms (1 room can be used as a welcome room, Master bedroom and 2 double bedrooms. good size lounge. Medium Kitchen.
Unfurnished Renovated apartment and building everything new.

Rent 31,000 per year 500 per year water charge, 500 agent commission rent is paid 6 month advance so 16,500 very humble and nice arab landlord but his harris speaks english, urdu, hindi, arabic and punjabi.

anybody wants the details let me know

Im not far from where you are based. :)

near king abdullah aziz hospital (university) who do u work for?

choudhers wrote:

near king abdullah aziz hospital (university) who do u work for?

The mentioned hospital is right next to my place... :)

Hello houdhers.

Could you please post an advert in the Housing in Riyadh section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Hello houdhers.

Could you please post an advert in the Housing in Riyadh section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

houhers?

Hello sh3hryar.

Oops, I missed a "c" in naming choudhers  :rolleyes:

Back to the topic now: <>

Good day,
Aurélie

Hi all,
I have the following TVs for sale separatly.

[moderated : please post in the classifieds section. Thanks.]