Teacher of French for a 3 years old in Lappeenranta

Hello, guys! My daughter, who is now 3 years old is half French. We have very complicated family story and eventually we are living in Finland, Lappeenranta. I am looking for a private teacher, who could come at our place and speak French just on everyday basis, playing with the child, reading the books to her or just talking. I suppose about 3 classes per week, may be 2 hours each time would be quite enogh. Please let me know, if someone of you is interested or if you could give me the contacts of some French people living in Lappeenranta or nearby, who might be interested in this job. Thank you!

Hello Hautesserre.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Finland classifieds. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you for the advice;)

bonjour!! je sais que cette annonce n'est pas récente, mais seriez vous éventuellement toujours intéressée? cordialement, Delphine.

Hi!! I can see this was written longtime ago, but perhaps are you still looking for someone? thanks.

Hi!
Im french and actually im. In Finland exactly in joutseno si it's not far from Lappeenranta.
If your are still interested dont hesitate to to contact me!