New to Hangzhou and looking for some friends.

Hiya,

I've just moved to Hangzhou from London and looking to meet some new friends to hang out with.

I'm Chinese origin but had spent the past 11 years in England. First time working in China as a professional.

I'm a big big foodie, loves travelling, dancing, baking.

I speak English, Cantonese and mandarin.

I'm 31, hope to hear from you soon!

Maple

Hello Mapleisback and welcome to Expat.com  :)

Hope that you'll make some interesting contacts here on the forum.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi Maple!

I am Emilie. I am French/italian. I love to travel and I am a foodie as well! :) I am 30.
I am in hangzhou for one month and a half. I work here. If you like we can meet for a drink or for dinner soon.

Bye!

Emilie

Heya you two!

My name is Veronika, I come from Berlin and I am new in Hangzhou.

It would be great if we could come togther for a drink or for dinner....:)

I am 27 years old.

See ya!

Veronika

Hi Veronika!

Thanx for the msg!
Tomorrow (Sunday) I was thinking to go at the Parc Feilaifeng. Do you feel like coming?
Otherwise we can meet during the week for dinner.

Where are you staying? I am in Xiasha.

Here is my number: 188 6815 6734

Cheers!

Emilie

Am Alex from Seoul Korea.
I'm living and working in Xiaoshan Hangzhou.
Can speak Chinese.
If u don't mind am a man, would like to join with ur group.

PS : I think go to West lake would be great.

Hi Alex,

Of course, if you feel like going to the Parc Feilaifeng tomorrow, you are welcome. Just let me know where we can meet coz I don not know very well the city :) I was thinking to go there around 11am.

Cheers.

Emilie

Hey Emilie,

many thanks for you post and I will join you to the Feilaifeng.^^

I live in the district binjiang. So let me know, where and when (11 o'clock sounds good for me) we should meet us. =)

Thanks a lot!

Ciao, ciao

Veronika

Hi Veronika!

You are welcome! :)

I have to meet Alex at Long xiang qiao station at 10.30am. Maybe we can meet there as well? Or do you prefer we directly meet at Feilaifeng? Let me know. You have my number, maybe it is better we use phone.

See you tomorrow

Emilie

Heya Emilie,

sorry that I am writing so late back!

I think for me it would be better to mee alex and you at the Parc Feilaifeng. =)

Let's call us tomorrow, my number is: 18867108940

Ok.... I have to sleep now...^^

See you tomorrow!

Ciao, ciao

Veronika

Ok! :) See you in a while :))

Hi Maple:
   Fistly,Welcome back to China! I am a chinese native boy, working in HangZhou and living in FuYang (HangZhou) now,I am a open-minded boy with openning characters.why not have a coffee together and communicate exchange the informations we have.May be we could help each other with the furture problems.
     +                         
    Richard
     my skype id is :richard.wang86
    join me

Heyyy there!

Veronika, Alex and me are going to Shanghai this week-end! :) We just wanna have fun :) And see a bit of this mythical city. We ll leave on Saturday morning and come back Sunday night.
You are welcome!

Cheers!

Emilie

hi Maple,

welcome back. I am Frank. I am foodie as well.

I like traveling, cluding and dancing, and hope to meet new friends to have a drink or dinner...

Hi everyone...

I m from a indian origin. i am new to hangzhou. Nice to hear that everyone from different origin meet up and became a friends.. I would like to join with you guys. I like travelling, meet up entirely new cultural friends, etc...

hi
nice to meet you i live in ningbo near hangzhou you can add me on wechat:sounder7