Final exit visa but iqama just expired

keith_sanders097 wrote:
lean lee wrote:

can ihave some advice please can i still get an exit visa even if my iqama is already expired?i really want to go home waiting for your quick response thank you

As per the new Law yes its possible, Kindly inbox me the details.

Cheers  :)

Is it some sort of confidential details, if not, then I wud suggest Pls share with the forum so that the people in the same situation will also get sort of any help :) thanks

My Viza is Mahandsis Kharbai Electrical Engineer ,i completed my Contract 2 Years at last November 2014, Now My Exit Approved on 26 Jan 2015, I got the Final EXIT means QURUJ NIHAYA, and same day my aqama also expired means 26 Jan 2015 but before expire my iqama i got the Exit, So just i want to know that in this current situation we can stay in the Kingdome, or else i have to go ASAP

if you are given an re entry visa and did not comeback how many you will be ban in saudia?is their any problem may occur of i want to apply in dubai regards to that situation?

Same my sitution ryt now..my iqama s exactly one month expired ....i want to make sure that there is no any problem in processing my final exit visa ...thnk u fir ur answer

Based on a comment I read here, it seems policies have or may have changed since I originally posted.  Therefore, I cannot comment on the current situation any more than has been posted earlier in this thread.  Good luck.

hi good pm  pde bako maka balik sa asaudi olit pero pasaway ako ni force exit nila ako pero. may exit paapers akoi at may tatak ang pass port ko exit

benjakar wrote:

hi good pm  pde bako maka balik sa asaudi olit pero pasaway ako ni force exit nila ako pero. may exit paapers akoi at may tatak ang pass port ko exit

Welcome to the forum.

As this is an ENGLISH speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH ONLY so that others can understand your post.
Thank you.

Heĺlo every one !
I need some information about my situation.can my employer get exit or re entry visa if they dont get me iqama.came here September 2013.but the boutique i work they stop operating.they bring me to hospital for iqama.medical is clear.but almost two months they cant get iqama and exit.what maybe the problem.please anyone help?thanks.

hi, i really need an advice about my situation now, my company was trying to change my sponsorship for the past 2 years but until now its still not changed, my iqama expired last year and until now not yet renewed. now i am feeling hopeless and really want to go exit.

Useful information. Thank you!

Fo whom it may concern.
Peace be with you!
I need your immediate response about the situation of my husband. He was working in a polyclinic in some part of eastern part of saudi arabia. He already finished his 2 years contract and didnt sign another contract. His iqama expired May 24, 2015 and Passport May 26, 2015. The HR took his iqama and passport May 20, 2015. Until now the HR didnt give in response regarding his exit visa. They are just telling to wait.
I need to know if my husband can leave the country even his iqama and passport expired already? i need for quick response...

Final exit visa and iqamah expired!
Asalam alikum.
please let me know ur suggestions.
I got into problem that my kafeel from old company gave me transfer and put exit visa also.
I got transfered to new company but they r not able to get my iqamah which got expired the day I joined new company. Now exit visa also got expired and I'm asking new  company to send me home.  They r saying that it is not possible.  What to do now  how can I go home.

Can anyone plz advice me

asmasm1 wrote:

Final exit visa and iqamah expired!
Asalam alikum.
please let me know ur suggestions.
I got into problem that my kafeel from old company gave me transfer and put exit visa also.
I got transfered to new company but they r not able to get my iqamah which got expired the day I joined new company. Now exit visa also got expired and I'm asking new  company to send me home.  They r saying that it is not possible.  What to do now  how can I go home.

There is a lack of clarity in your problem. How did your sponsor gave you a release and then put an exit visa ? Its not possible if he has given release for you, to give exit since he is no longer your sponsor to give exit. Even if the iqama is expired during the transfer process it can be renewed along with the transfer, perhaps your new company has some other issue in renewing the iqama. If the iqama is valid or not valid, if you have a valid sponsor, I mean the new sponsor can give you exit and you can go home. You need to discuss this with your current sponsor and make it clear to them that you do not wish to continue and what will be the process to relieve yourself of your contractual obligations. If they agree you can get exit, if not you need to complete the contractual obligations. Alternatively you can seek assistance from your embassy as well on repatriation.

Thanks for your reply.
I got dropped from the new company's sponsorship.  In Labour office I was registered on my new comp but when they inciated my iqamah process.  They came to know that my exit visa.  Before he put exit then gave me release.  But the problem is exit visa and iqamah expired.  Can my exit visa be extended. I tried to call Indian consulate but sadly no answer.

asmasm1 wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
I got dropped from the new company's sponsorship.  In Labour office I was registered on my new comp but when they inciated my iqamah process.  They came to know that my exit visa.  Before he put exit then gave me release.  But the problem is exit visa and iqamah expired.  Can my exit visa be extended. I tried to call Indian consulate but sadly no answer.

In this case, your exit takes precedence,irrespective of the release given to you by your old sponsor since he gave you release first and then exit. Since the exit has expired, you are illegal resident - legally and this could create a problem. I dont think your new employer can do much since you already have an exit and hence they dropped you. Your best chance of going home is surrender to police and they will deport you now since being an illegal resident.

Can my old kafeel give me exit without iqamah?  What will be the procedure? How much he has to pay for it and how much time it will take? Please let me know

asmasm1 wrote:

Can my old kafeel give me exit without iqamah?  What will be the procedure? How much he has to pay for it and how much time it will take? Please let me know

Seems he already did , right ?

He does not need iqama, he will log in to muqeem system and can give you final exit. He doesnt have to pay anything for it and is done within minutes via the system.

Thanks a ton!

Asalam Alikum,

I'm from kashmir(India) was working in Riyadh and i got transfer to another company in Damam my old kafeel give transfer paper.Then
my new company made request and he excepted it. When my new company
tried to make Iqamah(old got expired) then they came to know he put final exit already before giving transfer. they tried to remove it but could not do. now final exit also got expired and i came back automatically under old kafeel I'm now not able to go home nor got transfered. Old kafeel is not cooperating with me. Please suggest me what to do for sake of Allah. I got stuck here. Is there any way to go home or get transfered.

I believe his sponsor was unhappy for not getting any  money from the guy for transfer or a final exit to return with a new visa to Saudi Arab. So, the sponsor or the rep has made things difficult for the guy as punishment.

There have been cases of  foreigners who have  approached Police, but  they were turned away to go to Labor board. Police cannot detain someone for labor and iqama  violations which are not responsibility of foreign employee but Saudi sponsor's. If a foreigner entered the country legally and possess a valid ID ( passport/travel document to leave the country), he cannot be deported as long as there is no criminal conviction, says " GCC declaration of Human Rights".

There are good laws in Saudi Arabia , but Saudi sponsors seem to break all laws to put the blame on foreigners. I also read many stories of false escape reports and many foreigners are suffering, away from their families for years, with out job transfer, income and med care. It seems like Saudi King and  law makers who make laws according to Intl standard, but Saudi citizens do not care what their government says. In the middle, foreigners are stuck and suffering. I hope Saudi sponsors do not have to pay money that they cannot afford  as tax or fees to government. Otherwise, some desperate sponsors with lack of business skills,  will always abuse foreigners. Also some sponsors and his rep or HR guy  are jealous and vicious if they cannot ask any mony from leaving foreigners.

People think " oh A Saudi , he  owns business, he  is rich, Saudis are rich" but the truth is  many business owning Saudis are poor, and they cannot manage their income and expenses and simply, they blackmail foreigners.

Hi ,assalamalilum, I need some advice , on 9th of September 2015, my iqama expired, I resingn for my job on 30!August 2015, as a notice period I have to work 1 month, that is 30 September 2015 is my last working day. My hr still not apply for my final exit. I inform him so many times to apply because I heard if iqama expired problem for final exit he is not listening to me and saying I know what do. I want to know is possible for final exit if iqama expired and if possible how much time it will take for final exit. Please advice

1. final exit ( or exit/Re-entry) cannot be issued under expired iqama,
Solution: iqama must be renewed first.
2. as you knew yr iqama expired on 9th sept ( sometimes Arabic calendar/date  is confusing for foreigners)., so why you resigned on 30 August. To issue final exit, iqama must be valid at least for 3 months, because law requires that  final exit is valid for 59 days ( 2 months). And yr salary should be paid until your last working day ( end of notice period), then you signed that you received all yr dues, then employer will issue a final exit on line, and it takes 2 minutes to do it for the Saudi sponsor/employer to do so. When you receive a final exit, you must/may leave the work housing to reside at a hotel ( at yr own expense) to prepare for yr departure within 59 days, and since the issued date of final exit, you wont receive salary, so leave ASAP to save $$.
Solution:
Keep working, don't say anything any more to anyone.. and you must request iqama renewal from the sponsor, and pay for the fees ( 2500 Rs) to your employer/sponsor. They may ask more $$ and you must pay as no choice.
one month after renewal, submit resignation with proper written notice again.
Hope it helps.

Assalamalikum
my iqama just expired,on 10th september 2015.is it possible for my final exit now on 17th September 2015. Or iam going to face any problems regarding to my final exit. For final exit iqama validity is important. If important is my company has to pay any fine to renive my iqama again. Please suggest me .before my iqama expired I inform them too many times about my iqama expire date.

I have same problem, can you please give me the details on how to get a final exit visa..

saimans wrote:
keith_sanders097 wrote:
lean lee wrote:

can ihave some advice please can i still get an exit visa even if my iqama is already expired?i really want to go home waiting for your quick response thank you

As per the new Law yes its possible, Kindly inbox me the details.

Cheers  :)

Is it some sort of confidential details, if not, then I wud suggest Pls share with the forum so that the people in the same situation will also get sort of any help :) thanks

Hello, i have same problem here, can you pls share to me the details on how to get the final eit visa even the iqama is expired.

Good day ser

My iqama will expire this comming nov.2,2015. I want to file an exit. Its possible to get a final exit visa? And what should i do to get exit visa. Im a housekeeping in saudi oger ltd. Im started working here on aug.14,2014.
Thank you waiting for you responce.
REGARDS.

Your started work in Aug 2014 , so if its for one year contract, you must have ended the contract in July/August 2015. As usual, iqama  are applied after probationary period ( 3 months), so, its normal to have extra 3 months remaining on iqama, even the contract expired.
1. first, did your employer in writing offer and renewed the contract, even for three more months to let you work to use the remaining time on iqama?
2. iqama must be valid for min 2 months ( remaining on it) , as employer must make sure that the final exit is valid for 59 days( 2 months).
3. Nonetheless, your employer can still issue  a final exit now, as you still have one more month validity remaining on your iqama.
4. in your contract, was it for 2 years? or one year? will you get annual vacation after one year
(or 2 years)?
Wish you all the best

Re: Final exit visa but iqama just expired

Your started work in Aug 2014 , so if its for one year contract, you must have ended the contract in July/August 2015. As usual, iqama  are applied after probationary period ( 3 months), so, its normal to have extra 3 months remaining on iqama, even the contract expired.
1. first, did your employer in writing offer and renewed the contract, even for three more months to let you work to use the remaining time on iqama?
2. iqama must be valid for min 2 months ( remaining on it) , as employer must make sure that the final exit is valid for 59 days( 2 months).
3. Nonetheless, your employer can still issue  a final exit now, as you still have one more month validity remaining on your iqama.
4. in your contract, was it for 2 years? or one year? will you get annual vacation after one year
(or 2 years)?
Wish you all the best

Sir im filipino too with the same problem of you. So have u process ur final exit visa even though ur iqama is expired? It was two yrs already since u post this problem. What happen to you since then? Now im facing the same problem

Sir this is my current problem now. I want to know if u are able to go exit even though ur iqama is expired?

U have to file ur final exit before ur iqama expire. Right now this is my problem.  my employer said they cant get me final exit visa  because my iqama is expired.

Hi mam i have same problem here. My passport is expired and they told me they cant process my final exit because of my passport. But i doubt if it is true. Now mam what happen to u since u encounter this problem did they able to secure u a final exit visa even though ur passport is expired?

Thank you for your quick responce.. actually ser my contract is 1yr renewable  i decided to file an exit bcoz of the company system. Almost 3months no salary.. Im new in kindom. Im worried now bcoz my iqama will exired on nov2,2015 hope i can still get or what actualy called that a final exit visa. Its possible ser?
Thank you ser you really help me alot.

1MoreFriendInRYD wrote:

Re: Final exit visa but iqama just expired

(or 2 years)?
Wish you all the best

Thank you for your quick responce.. actually ser my contract is 1yr renewable  i decided to file an exit bcoz of the company system. Almost 3months no salary.. Im new in kindom. Im worried now bcoz my iqama will exired on nov2,2015 hope i can still get or what actualy called that a final exit visa. Its possible ser?
Thank you ser you really help me alot.

Hi, my husband will expire his iqama this coming Aug. 7 and will exit on Aug. 23,2016.  Will he need to renew his iqama? Please advise ASAP...thank you in advance!

khrizel wrote:

Hi, my husband will expire his iqama this coming Aug. 7 and will exit on Aug. 23,2016.  Will he need to renew his iqama? Please advise ASAP...thank you in advance!

No, he doesn't have to. On getting the exit visa, he has to leave the country in 60 days,

Dear sir,
As salaam Alikum

My name is Syed Ashfaq Ahmed, I came to Saudi Arabia on 23rd August 2015 to a company name Mosassa Arwa fakra lal muqawalat from Karnataka, India. My iqama expired on 8th November 2016. Before expiry I requested my sponsor to process final exit, but he didn't. Currently my health issue is very bad since two months I am not going for work, again I requested my sponsor to process final exit by paying him 8k sar unfortunately he has not renewed my iqama and not processing my final exit. I am feeling helpless I approached Indian embassy too they are also not helping me in this matter.
One more thing I wanted to bring in your knowledge that internally he has transferred me to some other company, as I said earlier I am not interested to transfer myself to another company because already I have paid my current sponsor 8k.

I am in need of your help, please help me by providing useful and fast processing method by that I can reach my native safely.

Thanks and regards
S.Ashfaq

Approach the nearest labor office in your area and explain the case to them,  at the very least they will lock you up for expired iqama and deport you.

Thanks for your precious advice,
But I was behind my old sponsor since two months, I was just afraid that Labour office will drag the case till 2-4 months, I am not in condition of staying that much long period because currently I don't have work and room to stay here.