Birthday ideas needed

My Best friend will have his birthday on the 7th of July (OMG 4 days to go :unsure ). I want to give him an unforgettable night. So I needed to know if someone have any suggestions about some suitable venues or activities to do at that day. Everyone is welcomed to post their ideas.

Depends on your budget ;)

well lets say my budget is cool enough for that day... what ideas do u have in mind?

Gadgets !!! Smartphone, Tablets, Laptops, etc.
If he's into gaming, then PS3 or XBox or PSP. Might not be unforgettable, but will keep him up all night, every night. :)

ghanshyampdave wrote:

If he's into gaming, then PS3 or XBox or PSP. Might not be unforgettable, but will keep him up all night, every night. :)

He said activities, not gifts! :dumbom:

Alliecat wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

He said activities, not gifts! :dumbom:

Wishful thinking on my part. May be you can gift me one of those on my B'day Alliecat :lol:

ghanshyampdave wrote:

May be you can gift me one of those on my B'day Alliecat :lol:

:blink:

I say take him paintballing, then ride ATVs in the desert, and end the night with a Kabsah cooked over camp fire (prepare all the salades, and chop all the needed veggies in advance) or get some Bokhary rice.

If you have the proper visa (unlimited exit and entry) go to bahrain or dubai for "fun" or movies

ahelpfulsaudi wrote:

I say take him paintballing, then ride ATVs in the desert, and end the night with a Kabsah cooked over camp fire (prepare all the salades, and chop all the needed veggies in advance) or get some Bokhary rice.

If you have the proper visa (unlimited exit and entry) go to bahrain or dubai for "fun" or movies

Can you tell me more about the ATVs ride in the desert?

ghanshyampdave wrote:

A good idea though I have already managed the gifts. I wanna make his night lively and a one to remember. So more ideas please

Night safaris into the deserts ?

Go to the ski dome in Dubai.
That is one cool birthday present.

http://www.skidubai.com/dubai/mountain-ski-dome/

Hey say my B.Day wishes to ur frind!!