Details List of Profession in KSA

Dear Mates,

I need detail list of profession which are included in Labour category like Karbahe, Sabbak etc. I shall he very thankful.

Sorry, I can't help you with the list jobs listed as labor (others here will, I'm sure) but I think you might find the link below helpful.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=276483

Thanks Alliecat, i am also searching on MOL website but i didn't found any thing. any other link where i can find those profession which is specific for Suadis.

2nd i don't understand the Law here that i came on Labour visa and after getting job i have change my profession. but Istaqdam replied me that you are not eligible to apply for Family Visa because u changed ur profession. my question is that "even though i have changed my profession but still i am not". my current profession is Technical Service Consultant.

3rd: if i am going to visit Bahrain/Dubai by road. may i eligible to visit because i heard that check post people just see ur passport and here labour visa stamped on it. i think this is the same like any person visit to Police station is not a criminal but people thinks and treated like a criminal.

:up: