Looking for a job in france

Hi to everyone im looking for a job in france can any one help me to get a job in france its my aim....I need a working visa ..any kind of job

Thanks
vinoth.j

Hi vinoth .j,

Start by telling us what are you qualifications and maybe in what sector you are looking for work :)

Can you please type few words about yourself as an introduction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team.

Hi vinoth .j
     First you've to be permited to work in france b4 u can
     start looking for job in france.I understood from ur letter
     posted,you needed a working visa. Besides,Maximilien is
     right.Let members know ur qualification and what you're
     good at doing.Any kind of job is not job.

Thank you,
      Cky Ataga

hi sir

My self vinoth living in india . I have finished my bacholar degree and I have 3years experience in non-voice field and im looking for a job in abroad ....I need job in non-voice ,admin job or billing ..This is email id [email protected] canu help me sir

Thanks

vinoth.j

Hi vinoth.j,

You can start by posting an advert in the jobs in France section, it might help you.

Thank you,
Christine

Hi myself vinoth i have finished my b,sc ism and i have experienced in non -voice process like medical claim analyst and root cost analysis and now currently working in saudi arabia as a document controller ..this is my email id [email protected] i need a job in france can u help me.......

Thanks..

Thanks for ur response i have experienced in Non-voice process like handling medical claims and Root caust analysis and datal controller ..I Have worked with ACCENTURE PVT,LTD and now im currently working in saudi arabia in admin like handling the invoice and maintain the document

Hi how r i need a job in france

thanks for info