Buying a Car?

I'm presently in Umbria and I have recued a kitten that was half dead and Ive had to stay on over here in order for it to recover from surgery and  to get it a passport which will be 10JUly, and to take it home with me. I'm struggling to know where to start as I thought I could just take it on a plane with me home! with all its papers up to date, then I thought be easier to buy a small reliable car as people were saying cat carriers here cost between 1000-1500 euros and then only BA or KLM will fly them, then with 2 tickets as well I thought be cheaper to buy a car, however people are saying because I'm not resident I cant! hmmm anyone any advise for me please, I've no intention of leaving the cat behind!

Thanks in advance!

Hello lunis.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Dear sir, I'm Lasantha Perera, a Sri Lankan, working as a Welder in a leading construction company in Colombo, Sri Lanka. I'm finding a job in Italy as I like to travel and work there for some time. I'm 29 years old. I kindly request you to help me to get a job in Italy. please help me sir. Thanking you. Yours faithfully Lasantha Perera  My e mail  [email protected]

[Moderated: please post in the Cars for sale in Umbria section]