Private Bahasa language teacher Kemang

Hi,

I'm looking for a Bahasa teacher who can come to Kemang village and teach the lesson at home.

Please let me know the price.

Regards,

Kebe

I used to teach Bahasa Indonesia to some foreigners when I was in town. I charged 100 thousand per class, could be 1 or 2 hours. So I suggest you bargain if anyone offering you 200-300 thou an hour. Its way too expensive. Also, my first class was always free. Some sort of intro. If you're comfortable with the teacher, then you can continue.

hey kebe,

I have a friend who might be able to teach you bahasa, she is also working in kemang area.

I will PM u her contact no if u r interested

Hello Sophie,

thanks a lot for the info. I'm still checking for the teacher...

I do know a private  Bahasa Indonesia teacher who used to teach at a Bahasa Indonesia school in Jogja, she is busy with her current job at the moment but I could ask her if she can  spare an hour or two each week to teach you, if you want. Two of my foreigner friends are learning with her aswell :-)

Hi AMA,

Yes, I'm still looking for the teacher. I'm learning it with my bf, and he's working, so I need to confirm with him first.

Ama Natali wrote:

Ah ok....

I am teaching bahasa Indonesia. When I was staying in Las Vegas, I teach bahasa Indonesia for expatriates here by skype. And now I am back to Indonesia and still teaching them. So if you re still looking for it, I can do that for you :)

Thank you.
Ama

amaaaaaaaaaa back to jakarta ? for how long ?

Hi Kebe, I hope you have found your Bahasa Indonesia teacher!

Happy learning! :-)

Hi Kebe. My name is Mike. I am native indonesian and also Private Course Indonesian Lamguage Teacher. My price is Rp.3.000.000 per week for everyday meeting (for great result in fluency of speaking indonesian language). Time per day: maximum 3 hours. Sure u can bargain or customize the schedule or the price depends on the meeting frequence. I could go to ur place anytime based on your schedule. My phone: +6281283986808

why are you upside down?

3 mio a week? I'd be so rich by now...

wineykoala wrote:

My price is Rp.3.000.000 per week

Three million per week is a crazy price.
You're treating expats as idiots, expecting them to be your ATM.

I strongly suggest he be treated with the contempt he deserves.

lukereg wrote:

why are you upside down?

because he is Half Koala

Which half ( oh I am off topic again.....)

half mad

Can you spekaing very well in english..cos  here I have my friend  is  a teachers in  english also bahasa  indonesia..but she  no able  in other language...so let  me know  if there  you just  interest about...

sincerely,
Nana

let me teach you,Kebe...how about that?

If there  you just  interest..you can come  to place  were my friends teach for english  course....or  you can open  our website at  face book with id pamongsito, at jakarta _indonesia ( with Miss Dewi, she  is  also owner of the  school were we open the   english course also kinder garten school at cipete VII no 65..you can  chek to our place  then...

:)

Miss  Dewi have   a price 250.000 Rp for a single  visit  there is  taking 1 or 1 half  hours for a visit. so you can contact to  the  person if you interest at her mobile number...and you just contact to her email at face book at id Pamong Sito, at jakarta _ indonesia

nakynat wrote:

Miss  Dewi have   a price 250.000 Rp for a single  visit  there is  taking 1 or 1 half  hours for a visit. so you can contact to  the  person if you interest at her mobile number...and you just contact to her email at face book at id Pamong Sito, at jakarta _ indonesia

250 thousand for 1 hour?? Isnt that a bit too much?

Seems like she is an agent or something,since she spoke a lot about someone,kept promoting,instead of just giving the contact of that person...

And..don't take it seriously,but,if you have a friend who own a language course..better you ask them to teach you english..

that no to much as there similiar  price  for senior teachers who was know  well to teach within english to bahasa  or  bahasa  to english  only sh e is   focus on it no to other language..actually to get  that level she  must study  very hard and she  got good  education for  that thing indeed she  is ran into her  experience become a teachers almost 10 years it cann't coast with that much money...indeed..she  work serious to make her students or who was hire her to teach them for bahasa...or for english language  get to well... to the  client..actually let the person who hire will decision..don't  jugde  to much to other user  ( the tutors here..that  no polite lol )

agree..here we are just try to share if there  is  much..or to high or to lower..just let's the person who need the service  to choose for  them..actually the  qualities  always we should  pay extra but of course we should    do fair enough...sorry if  my comment is no nice..no mind  to hurt  no ones here

That's true..we have to let Kebe decide...but Annie was also right..Kebe needs insight,she has to know,since she is new here..

And,you..Nakynat..please just make it one post..this is not bbm or whatsapp or whatever..when you were done with one line you can hit enter to send...

okay Eb, and sorry  for  nancy...well good  luck then...

Who are they? Eb and Nancy?

Sophie Fisher wrote:
nakynat wrote:

250 thousand for 1 hour?? Isnt that a bit too much?

No; it's a lot much.

ha ha ha Aabies new nick name eb....

And Luke's will be Serial?

Good spot EB

aabie ryan wrote:

Who are they? Eb and Nancy?

I was looking for both name, who are they??? And most importantly, where are they?

She have a boy friend that can teach her for free lah,,or you can joy annie's gathering :),,or hangout with Indonesian but nices ones not the ones who needs money too much

@annie,,I got a project for underwater video and photos next sunday and got a friend from france as the model,,

If you are still looking for the tutor, you can visit jakartatutor.webs.com

This is an agency who provide a good quality tutor. They selected the tutors through several tests to make sure the tutors are good. I heard that was temporary website since they are still working to build the new one.

Maybe the price is a bit high. It's up to you.

Hope you can find the tutor asap and enjoy your day in Jakarta. :)

hi sirs

i am interest to teach you bahasa and it is free
no need to pay..

thank you dina

[Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details]

fourwilly wrote:

She have a boy friend that can teach her for free lah,,or you can joy annie's gathering :),,or hangout with Indonesian but nices ones not the ones who needs money too much

@annie,,I got a project for underwater video and photos next sunday and got a friend from france as the model,,

Cool!! Sorry my BBM is not working at the moment!
I should text you once it works again. Im back in J-town and will be around for a while :-)
Should really pay you a visit!

Now Dinalivia why would you be willing to teach me for free?  Also as this is far too common for women on this forum.  By posting your number on here it will be seen as an invite to contact you for any reason at at. So be very careful.  You are either very niave or on the pull for an expat...

“She have a boy friend that can teach her for free lah,,”

There is no doubt in my mind that the best way (and surely the most fun way) to learn bahasa INDONESIA is by a “sleeping dictionary.” 

BTW, that happens to be the title of a great film set in Sarawak in the 1930's and very highly recommended!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sleeping_Dictionary

Hi Kebe and everyone here. Feel free to contact me if you still looking for Bahasa Indonesia's teacher or just contact me on skype (astridiani). Would be nice to share with you. Don't worry about the price, it's free because I don't need money, I just want to help anyone who wants to learn Bahasa :)

Regard,
Astri

Skype.  Hmm sounds dubious.  But well who knows.

Hi Kebe,

Have you found Bahasa Tutor ? I can teach you Bahasa if you like. I am Indonesian native. I live in Jakarta. My no :[moderated: avoid phone number on the forum]

Closed