I need friends in mexico

ggd

You might want to put this in the Mexico forum.  Most of us here are nowhere near Mexico.

But I could really go for a taco right now.

i have been thinking about moving out of South Africa to work hard to make my dreams come true in peace outside of the Africa, I have a profession and also hair stylist because the economy in the South Africa is not enough to live on these days. I would like to find out as much as I can to live abroad within the safety and confines of people just like me. I just want to be happy and have something to be proud of here after. I have already got my visa stamp unfortunately i didn't have any relative in Mexico to put me through their culture, life style and the peaceful places.  can anyone help me in contact with friends in mexico

thanks for the info HaileyinHongKong

Hi i am from uk lived in Nuevo Vallarta for 7 years still crap at talking spanish but the people are great,what are your lifestyle what are you into,we have some think here for every one in the bay of banderas,

Dana Andrew Doncaster

about.me/doncasterdana

Penthouse Dolphin Dreams Nuevo Vallarta,Mexico
1(604) 800 7135 canada.
01152(322)2977857 Mexico.
0443221093411 Cell

[link moderated]

Hello I hope you can ADN me as friend, my name is Ame, i
i work in México city and live in Toluca city, where in México are you located?

Thanks for the messages Mr doncaster, I have replied to the inbox message. I hope to reap from you soon.

And you are welcome Ame, I have sent you message, I hope you got it, unfortunately am not yet in mexico due to apartment. In need of someone to help me there

Hi mex gal I am Adam. Can you show me around in Mexico City ... I am coming to visit I hope it will be great experience ... I am open single

Hi tajutalk2me, I am from Mexico city and living in Mexico by the moment. Feel free to contact me when you arrive Mexico, I might be able to help you get around the city.

OH great Rubben, I have already bought my ticket, I will join you guys there soon. You can easily message me on [email protected], BB pin 27D05196. Have a great day

Here friends, i am Chuks, i´m currently in mexico city (Coyoacán). I need a new friends.
[moderated: avoid your phone num on the forum pls]

[moderated: Please post in required language! +  :offtopic: ]