Squash

Hi All,

Our office relocated recently to Makati and there are a few of us expats looking for a game of squash on a regular basis.

Any tips?

Cheers

Hello expat321

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I am pretty sure that you'll make interesting contacts on the forum and that they'll be glad to give you tips on this matter.

Thanks

Karen :)

you guys play football?

I was just wondering if you already found a place to play squash. I have two rackets and a ball but I don't know where I can play. Thanks!

Cheers.

I'm afraid not...still nada....i play when i'm on business in KL...nothing in Manila so far

I used to play (not professionally but more for leisure) at my apartment in Indonesia. But yeah, like you, I can't find a court here in Manila. tsk tsk. Thanks anyway...

Hello there, if you guys are still looking for a place to play squash, please contact me. Makati Sports Club has 3 squash courts and although it's exclusive for members, we can arrange to have you as our guest and introduce you to squash trainers there. We have an upcoming tournament next month and it would be nice to have you guys.

Feel free to message me and I will be happy to reply.

Is squash available at any of the markets in Manila?

I am also enthusiastic member of squash but herd no place in makati to play squash.

Hi Squash enthusiast....The tournament is still on and it starts tonight (May 12-17). If you are interested, visit Makati Sports Club from 6pm to 8pm tonight. Just tell the guards that you are invited at the squash tournament. PM me for details...

Hi,

I am not a pro in Squash but would like to play as I used to play when I was in Singapore.
Is there any way to play in Makati Sports club as you mentioned.. not as a part of tournament.