Business Tax

Can somebody help me understand what business tax is. We purchased a property a couple of years ago privately through the help of a dear Bulgarian friend. We did it all through legal system. We pay our house tax yearly but we have since heard about business tax and are not sure what we have to do. Do we need to pay it ? If so how ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hello Shirley51.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope that the other members will help you to figure this out.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hello Shirley,
Business tax must be payed only if you earn money using your house. If is for your free time only, no one payment is necessary.
See yah!
Loris

Hello Shirley,

As Loris said, you must pay business taxes if you rent your property, but if you rent your property to a company they will deducted it from the monthly pay to you. If you rent your property to a person you must submit your business taxes at the end of the year.

Hope I help you

If bought your house using your company then you need to do your company accounts.Even if your company is not working you need to declare a zero account. But it all depends on your situatuon and if you have accountant he should know that. Sorry about my english :) but i haven`t used it for 5 years :)

Здравей Казакова...Дора?
от  The best city for living in Bulgaria :)
Je suis Ivan de France...le meilleur pays pour vivre :)
Bonne Année :up: