Hi! My name is Polina, I'm living in Moscow now, but planning to move

Hi! My name is Polina, I'm living in Moscow now, but planning to move to USA. I will be glad to meet people from America in Moscow to know more about mentality , culture and language as well. We can go for a walk, observing city, interesting places and other different activities. I ll glad to help u to know and enjoy my city)
facebook - Polina Berd

I recommend you do not go to US. I currently live here, and I as well as many others are leaving here and for good reason.

An economic collapse in the US will occur soon, due to the US being unable to pay back debt (every dollar printed, debt is added on, so it is mathematically impossible for US to get out of it). The near-future collapse has been confirmed by government officials and will leave the vast majority of the population in the streets.

That, as well as the fact that the government itself is turning into a fascist government. The constitution appears to be a suggestion to them. Lately, government agencies have simply been doing whatever they want (arresting people without warrants, shooting suspected criminals who arent't even fighting back, breaking into houses with no warrants, etc.)

Also there are high crime rates and much unemployment.

There are many more problems that I have not listed but, to put it simply, I highly recommend you rethink your decision and move elsewhere.

[moderated: off topic]

YOU SHOULD LOOK AT MEXICO,

I am from Uk been here 7 years now in Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit
It has some think here for every one of all walks of life and ages,

Do not go to Cancun unless you want to party all the time jaja,

best wishes,

dana andrew doncaster f/book

hi polina Ive Read your Poste message
usa is not easy as the moste think or as we saw in moves or tv so, life has change since the economic collapse begin...
i going to sent u invit in facebbok pls accpte me  Fuzy Brikov

What kind of work do you do in Russia,????

When are you thinking off coming over to Mexico,

Hi i just added you on face book,hugs from mexico,,,:)