Flat share in Lima Peru :)

Hi all, just a quick msg to offer a room to share in my flat in Lima, Peru! :) Since my roommate and I are students of translation we're very into learning languages, and we know there are many exchange students, volunteers from abroad, foreign people who want to live here in Peru for a while and experience the lifestyle while working/studying too. So hope this works :)

We are 2 female students looking to share a 3-bedroom-flat in San Miguel close to La Marina, Lima - Perú. We are also willing to help out with your Spanish in exchange of your English/Portuguese/Italian/French :)

Within a quiet zone of San Miguel District, close to La Marina (Lima-Peru), shopping malls, universities (Católica, San Marcos, U. del Callao, others). Easy access to transportation - Miraflores, Barranco, Lima Downtown which are very popular touristic places. We're letting 01 Good-sized bedroom, plus wooden bed frame, chest of drawers, cable. Bathroom is shared as well as kitchen, living+dining room. We are open to share the costs of a faster internet connection. Ideal for single person, exchange student who wants to live cheaply like us :) The flat isn't fully furnished since we are studying/working most of the time. But there is plenty of space for you to bring in your furniture and other stuff. Services are not included but the costs are quite affordable. The costs here are very affordable.

Immediate availability.
Call us if you need more information. Ask for Claudia at (+511)949778110 (in spanish or english :) or Ximena at (+511)991963286 (in spanish or italian :)

Hello claudisabella and Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would  suggest you to post an advert in Housing in Lima: section Flat share in Lima. This might be of a great help.

Thanks

Karen :)

Alright! thanks Karen!