Looking for people to chill with.

What's up name's Rich.

I'm 21 and from England but living in Stockholm. Basically i'm just looking for people to chill with as i'm getting pretty sick of looking at the walls of my flat.

Most people think i'm pretty laid back and I generally get on with most people. I'm working here for the summer as a professional sailing yacht captain so I work most days but free in the evenings.

If you're bored as well then you know what to do. Hope to hear from someone soon :)

Hi RichieRich1,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to participate on the Stockholm forum, to ask question and to share experience.

Regards,

David.

hy

Hi druboalo,

May be an introduction?

Thank you,

David.

ya i am from Bangladesh

Where are you from Rich? I will meet you for a beer or something!

Yeah man do it! Sorry I don't check this very often but I'm from Somerset, close to Bristol currently living in Rissne.

To Expat Team Member,

I would like to thank you for removing my post. How very kind of you removing information that could potentially help new people to Stockholm. If you are unsure as to whether or not I am a real person and not a spam bot, please contact me directly before removing my post.

Kind Regards,

Brittan

Dear friends Who are NEW to Stockholm, feel free to check out my new blog, (ALSO SUPPORTED BY EXPAT-BLOG.COM) Brittan Abroad

Enjoy!

-Brittan

Hi, I would like share my free time with someone as just want a friendly
I live here about one year,I working and studying but some afternoon I don't
Have anything for to do, if some one have time for a coffe, cooking or just talking
Let me to know and we can planning something,I need friends girls or guys :)
See you soon;)