LOOKING FOR TEACH AND TOUR TEACHERS .

Hi i do work with a Cancer Foundation and we are looking for people who would like to help with teaching and tour.
we do enroll individuals and groups of Six for those who want to help teach. right from Primary to secondary level. whatever skill you have is welcome. in return we provide meals and accommodation plus tours around east Africa.
in case you interested get in touch with me through [email protected].

Hello kasesa.

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Kampala section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

any links here in Tanzania,would love to teach

Hi beras,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Teaching jobs in Kampala, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

I am interested call me on 0701890574

Hi gentleman,
ready to offer free service (voluntary) to the needy people in whatever sphere they are,stayed in dar es salam for about two months,visited many countries,if i get a chance,I'll do it sincerely
thanks
kamal kishore mahajan

Hi kamal ,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Volunteering in Kampala section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello, how are you, am interested in teaching and my email address is [email protected]

Hi Linda769,

Note that this topic is quite old.

Looking for a teaching job please feel free to post an advert in the Teaching jobs in Kampala section , this might surely help.

Should you have any question or need any help, please post details(single question per post, for to get best result) on the Kampala forum.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi can you send me details many thanks

alan

Thank you. I am interested.

morning. I can help alot. I can teach and help even through any other plan. Am educated. I can work. Nice day

am there and i can teach and have stayed in all countries of east africa. [moderared: avoid posting phone number in the forum pls] my number. Thnx.

I am VERY much interested, but are you sure your email address is correct? Please check, because I definitely want to apply and send my CV.

Hi tanzana > just to inform you that this topic is quite old.[2013] he might not reply. If you are looking for a job, you might want to post an ad in the jobs in Kampala section ;)

Thank you.
Christine

i would like it so much....let me know how we can meet..thanks

Hello all,

Please note that this thread has been inactive for quite a bit (2013) , hence chances of getting a reply are dim.

I would suggest that you browse the Kampala forum and start a new thread in regards to your searches or questions and take a look at our Jobs in Kampala section where you might want to post an ad  :top:

Regards,
Gavind.
Expat.com Team

My name is Yunusu in a senior six vacations living in Kampala and am interested

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your phone number on a public forum for your own security

@ Gwaidhi Unusa,

Like our two moderators previously said, this is a very old and outdated topic.
I am therefore closing it straight away.

If you are actually looking for a job, i invite you to post in the jobs section > Teaching jobs in Kampala.

Thanks and regards

Priscilla  :cheers:

Yes Priscilla am interested and in case i cannot contact you in time . You can call me Jonathan

Gwaidhi Unusu wrote:

Yes Priscilla am interested and in case i cannot contact you in time  You can call me Jonathan

I can assure you that Priscilla will not be contacting you and as she as stated, this thread will be closed so post your CV in the appropriates section given to you.

Closed