Make friends who live in canada

Hi, I'm Julie, 21 years old. i'm Vietnamese.
I really love studying in Canada so now i try to make friends to know more ab canada culture.
Can i make friendS with all of you?
It will be my pleasure!

Me too!,

I'm Glenn from the Philippines and I really wanted to live and study in Canada.
I have a friend from Canada who presently having an internship here in the Philippines at one of the most prestigious school known as the Ateneo University. She already discussed me some of their cultures there and it is really interesting.
If you like, I can ask her for help in giving you backgrounds of their country and their culture as well.

I really love it, thk you so much. So will you come to canada?

Maybe next year because I'm busy right now working in the Philippines as a Property Investment Consultant on Ayala Land Inc.

If I am already financially stable, I'll go there to pursue my career in Financial Management and in Business related courses.
:)

would you mind If I ask what will you pursue to study in Canada or the course you would want to take?

GlennBalita wrote:

Maybe next year because I'm busy right now working in the Philippines as a Property Investment Consultant on Ayala Land Inc.

If I am already financially stable, I'll go there to pursue my career in Financial Management and in Business related courses.
:)

would you mind If I ask what will you pursue to study in Canada or the course you would want to take?

I'm studying Law in Vietnam if i can i will pursue to study Law in Canada if not maybe i will choose business or any courses.

Hey all!

I'm currently working in Edmonton and it would be more than great to see you in here soon! :)

TeddySkurcz wrote:

Hey all!

I'm currently working in Edmonton and it would be more than great to see you in here soon! :)

thk you very much-It's my big dream.

hey...

@GlennBalita

A tip from a compatriot: do your research. Determine the organizations in Canada that are relevant to your career/degree. Accreditation is also important in landing a job.

Your first task is to collect a list of non-profit organization for newcomers/immigrant. Assessment, financial aid, and training are just among the services you can avail most of which are free.

Good luck with journey.

[moderated: no free ads please]