Touch Rugby

Hi All,

Looking to recruit a few eager rugby lovers to the game of touch.
We play at CH & FC, grounds (that's the grounds near coffee bean and silk) every thursday nights from 7.30pm to around 10.00pm latest. If any body is interested, let me know: 0773905003. please drop me a text/ whats app first as i tend to screen unknown numbers.

Rules:
full body, one or two hand touch (depending on the numbers); and league style where each side has 5 recycles. after that its a turn over. ball drop results in a turn over as well.

cheers
R

Hello barcalonaboy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I invite you to post an advert in the Activities section in the Sri Lanka classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi- great tip! thanks, but how do i do that? bit of a novice here!

Hello barcalonaboy.

Just click on the link I gave you above and then click on Post a free ad. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi barcalonaboy - I will be visiting SL on holiday soon. Do you still have the weekly touch rugby sessions at CH&FC grounds on Thursdays? If yes, I would like to join. Please let me know through the forum. Thanks.

hey buddy!
yea, we still play touch. drop me a text or just show up. we're there every thrusday.
cheers.

Excellent news. Will text/call before coming over. Plan to bei n Colombo towards end-August. See you then.  Thanks.

Hi there,

Will you be playing on Christmas day this year? I'm visiting on holiday and keen to play :)

Aran