French speaking people to help learn French/offer inexpensive tutoring

Hi!

I am a summer AuPair in Lyon and I will be an ERASMUS student in Saint-Etienne for the following academic year, so my goal is to learn French as quickly as possible.I would like to have some French tutoring/lessons during July because I tried to study by myself but it's very hard because I don't know how to pronounce correctly etc and even if I have some native French friends here, I am simply too shy to start to speak with them with my weak language skills. I was looking for some schools but they all are very expensive so I was wondering if here is some French speaking people who could offer some lessons during the afternoon or the evening in July? Or even some meetups where everybody could put their skills into practice?

Hopefully all of you are having a great summer here in Lyon!! :)

Hi Henna2,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post an advert in the Lyon Classifieds, Course/Language courses, this might be help. ;)

Thank you,

David.

Goodmorning,

I'm studying in Lyon since last year. I'm a peruvian student, but I have study French since I was 3 years old. I haven't a big experience in teaching french, but I wish to learn Finnish. I don't know if you still in France, but if you still here, i would be great to teach you french.

Thank you very much for reading,

Victor

Hello Victor,

welcome on board  :)

Since this is an old thread, you will have better chances if you drop an advert in the proper section of the website : Language Exchange in Lyon

Best of luck,
Bhavna