Teaching jobs for native English speakers

Salaams,

There is a new school located in Jubeiha,Amman, called American Digital schools.  They are looking for native English speakers, preferably American, to teach grades KG1-6th grade.  E-mail me if you're interested or have questions

Salaam Umsulieman,

Welcome on this site, I hope to see you often here.

Maybe you can put a post at the job sections, you can find it on the left site.

Hello umsulieman,

To help you, here is the section > Jobs in Amman. ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.

Thanks, I posted there :)

Salamu aleikum sister,

Hope all things well with you. Just wondering if you're still teaching @ American Digital Schools.

Hello there umm jacoub,

Note that the topic is somewhat old here, maybe you won't get any response   :(

You can still react on more recent threads on the Amman forum.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Good Day,

My name is Arlyss Williams.  I have four years recent experience teaching 3rd and 5th grade English language learners in the United States.  My students were Spanish speaking children whose parents had immigrated to the United States.  I have a BA in Education and was certified to teach elementary school.

I am planning to retire shortly from my current job which is in the health care industry.   I am looking forward to experiencing life in the Middle East and continuing to use my skills to benefit others.

I am flexible in my retirement date and excited to hear about this teaching opportunity.

Warm Regards,

Arlyss Williams

Hello,
My name is Yaser, and i live in Irbid, Jordan. actually i'm looking for a native speaker as i'm establishing a new training center here in Irbid, and i'm considering English language as a main subject in the center, if u are in away interested  plz let me know.

Regards,
Yaser Z. Al-Masri

Hi nice to meet you. Im a native english speaker from the USA. I currently live in irbid.

Hi how are you? Im a native speaker from the USA. How much is the salary and when is the job available.

Assalamualaikum.
Hello.could you kindly send me the e.mail address or contact telephone where I can submit my CV for teaching English please.