Help needed - exit from KSA

Hello friends,

I came to saudi arabia 6 months ago, i did not realize my sponsor was in red and i have not been issued an iqama so far. I have a major emergency back home and wish to leave on final exit immediately. Please tell me what are my options, what can i do in this condition? I need help!

Hello Waqaszahid.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Waqaszahid wrote:

Hello friends,

I came to saudi arabia 6 months ago, i did not realize my sponsor was in red and i have not been issued an iqama so far. I have a major emergency back home and wish to leave on final exit immediately. Please tell me what are my options, what can i do in this condition? I need help!

Approach your embassy , secure out pass or you can also pass by Jawazat / labor office and they will give you final exit if you ask for it.

Sir, thankyou for your prompt response, is it possible that i ask final exit through my company and they arrange an exit visa for me? Is it possible for the company to do so since they have not issued me an iqama in the first place?,

Waqaszahid wrote:

Sir, thankyou for your prompt response, is it possible that i ask final exit through my company and they arrange an exit visa for me? Is it possible for the company to do so since they have not issued me an iqama in the first place?,

Yes this is the best possible way to end things amicably.

Thank you HR Guru, i will be filing an exit then, my other concern is that from the 3rd ko july the government will be enforcing strict laws what is my position in this senario? Since i only have a company letter and no iqama.

Waqaszahid wrote:

Thank you HR Guru, i will be filing an exit then, my other concern is that from the 3rd ko july the government will be enforcing strict laws what is my position in this senario? Since i only have a company letter and no iqama.

Specifically after 3 july they will be more than happy to give exits. So dont worry.