Help needed for shopping

i am planing to move to kenya next month with my family.just need some help with shopping.where can i buy electronics like television,referigerator,stove oven microwave etc and also if any one can tell me some good place to buy firniture not very expensive but in reasonable price.
thanks

Hey Alexandria
the LG ,Samsung stores all over Nairobi town .
For furniture the ready made are a bit expensive ,what people normally do is that they go to a carpenter and request them to make it for you.Coaches take up to 3weeks with a down payment ,rough price 70,000KES .............. U can inbox me if u need assistance .

In Nairobi city on the street called kenyatta avenue ,you will find an electronic shop called house wives paradise,they have fridges,microwaves,tv,washing machines etc .the price is  good as they give discounts and all items have warranty .

As for furniture their are places on ngong road ,after nakumatt junction where you can get ready made furniture at a good price .
if you need anymore information ,you can contact me .

For electronics, try nakumatt, good prices and you earn points. Ngong road for furniture but you could also try moving sales.

We moved here 8 months ago from Australia and had our furniture made by builders on Ngong Road. You need to take a local with you otherwise they up the price. We went into Nakumatt first so we had an idea about prices. Ngong Road was less than half the price. We bought most of our electronics from Nakumatt as they were similar in other shops.

thanks for the information,i think its a nice idea

hey, its unfortunate that i saw this post late. could have helped u spot the cheapest joints in town. mail me if you need ANYTHING '[email protected]'

Hey, I share the same frustrations! Looking for where I could buy stuff and not knowing which business to look out for.
I finally found this website OffersAfrica[dot]com, they don't sell anything online but direct you to the businesses that well what you are looking for and they often have some great discounts from these shops, they have the map location and contact details as well so you won't need to spend all your time looking for the shop!  Check it out, I hope it helps for the future - def helps when you are looking for particular items, I can't believe how much I have become used to it ;)!