Working visa

Hi fellows,

I am Vietnamese and living in Ho chi minh city (Vietnam). I am researching a process to get working visa in Australia. My Australia friend has just opened a private company and he can hire me as a worker. Can I get the working visa through this case? I am very appreciated any information about that from all of you.

Thanks in advance,

I am look forward to hearing from you,

Tam

Go online and check out immi.gov.au this site will tell you how you go about getting a visa.

Your friend will have to convince the immigration authorities that no Australian can do the work he is offering you before a visa will be granted.

I liked to read about Australia and i saw many interesting offers on a sites but i would like to know what is true? Sometimes I think Australia is country for teenagers! Who is know the real situation?

You wrote about working visa, i think it is impossible! i can't understand the legal side of immigration.. Have you a friends in Australia?

What situation do you need to know about.
You need to be more specific with about what you wish to know about so that we may be able to assist you.

Believe me Australia is not a country of teenagers. It is full of hard working people trying to make a living, raise a family and perhaps be lucky enough to save a little towards their retirement.

If you cannot understand the legal side of the immigration process then you will not be able to get a visa.