Need a legal advice I'm happy to help

Anybody need a legal advice I'm happy to help

Hi  Asmara tik tuk,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A new topic was created from your post on the Surabaya forum for better views.

Can you please tell us more about yourself? :)

Thank you,

David.

My name is Joyce Sudarto, currently I'm a notaris ppat in surabaya, since 2001, I'm active in a group called EWAS, expatriate woman association in surabaya as board member for trips and tour, I'm also one of the founder of surabaya salsa community  at cat  n pajamas,I handle lots of agreement for the expat as well as PMA, so anybody need an advice,I'm there to help

Hi, having seen ur post and willingness to help, I would like to ask if it would be possible for me to exit and reenter Indonesia even if I do not have yet my KITAS etc? I am to enter Indonesia on July 21 and due to a long holiday on Aug 4-17, I planned to spend it outside the country. Please suggest me any of the options coz I really wanted to go out of the country on the said dates.

As long as you have your passport and assuming you are on a tourist visa, then yes you can leave and enter the country. On return you will have to pay the $25 entry fee and receive a new tourist visa.

Your Kitas is normally issued once you have been sent to Singapore to have your passport stamped and you have been to immigration for photos and fingerprints.

Thanks for that immediate response. I'm sorry to mislead, but by the way I am yet in Philippines and will be entering Indonesia with the limited stay visa.
Will this "visa upon entry" still be applicable for me?
Thanks again for the help :)

Visa on arrival is applicable to everyone. Where are you getting your visa? At the Indonesian Embassy or at Jakarta Airport?

Oh ok. My limited stay visa valid for a year is issued from the Indonesian embassy here in Philippines.
So, will such visa be burnt in case I exit Indonesia without me processing all the needed Kitas etc?
Or will it be just easy to acquire another one from the country that I will be visiting -- this in Dubai? Hope not to confuse u. Just wanting to stay out of boredom :)
Thanks again Lukereg

Ah that I can't say. Best you ask the embassy what restrictions there are.

viva10 wrote:

Oh ok. My limited stay visa valid for a year is issued from the Indonesian embassy here in Philippines.
So, will such visa be burnt in case I exit Indonesia without me processing all the needed Kitas etc?
Or will it be just easy to acquire another one from the country that I will be visiting -- this in Dubai? Hope not to confuse u. Just wanting to stay out of boredom :)
Thanks again Lukereg

You must know whst kinda visa you applied at the embassy?
Look at the visa type and maybe you can google it and find out whether its single,double or multiple entry.

It says here http://www.learn4good.com/travel/indonesia_visa.htm for visa 6- 12- 24 months can re entry with 20 US$ fee. Maybe you can check it out.

Oh wow!! Thanks..will read through it..I got a limited stay single entry visa for 12 months..thanks :))

viva10 wrote:

Oh wow!! Thanks..will read through it..I got a limited stay single entry visa for 12 months..thanks :))

I misread the information. But you should check it out :-)

Limited stay visas as far as I remember are not multiple entry so you need to check with the embassy exactly what you can and cant do with it. If you are planning to leave Indonesia, then your time scales are short with Immigration having shorter days (if thats possible) with Ramadhan here.

Aiiiii :( just hope I can go out and reenter with this limited stay visa....

Hi there,

Greetings from the Cayman Island!

I just need to know what are the possibilities for my girlfriend from the Philippines to live and work with me in Surabaya.

many many thanks for your advise!

Marthin

Everythimg is possible. Talk to immigration, read threads on here, speak to the embassy. Make sure you both get visas.