Weekend Meeting

Location Information:

Riyadh Map http://goo.gl/maps/8sbKP

Second Cup Coffee (the Weekly Meeting place) has been added to Riyadh Map. Open http://goo.gl/maps/8sbKP and look for:

COFFEE: Second Cup
EB Weekly Meeting Place

Co-ordinates

Here are the co-ordinates: 24.699666,46.692643

WebLink

Here it is: https://maps.google.com/?q=24.699666,46.692643

Thanks TLL, you are the best.

Grt!

Please could you give map for JEDDAH Spot.

Maahi wrote:

Grt!

Please could you give map for JEDDAH Spot.

This weekly meeting is for Riyadh residents only. Jeddah EBians have to take initiative alike :)

Grt!

Njoy Dudes!!

Its something really good that you guys have done. I will surely be joining today.

Hi All..

Njoy the weekend Guys..

Todays meeting starts at 10:00 pm. All who can make it are welcome as always.

@TLL i hate to be the moron but really would like to request something just for this weekends meeting please ? can we do the meeting for after isha as prayers and fast come in the way secondly can we change the venue to Dr Cafe please :) i love there stawberry francilla also i am skint just spent to much on furniture

It was wonderful meeting u all. Hope to see u next week again.

Mohsin82 wrote:

It was wonderful meeting u all. Hope to see u next week again.

:one

Thanks for joining the gang. We were 5 today:

- HRGuru
- Mohsin82
- RiyadhNetworker
- Slyshooter
- me

Hope to meet more EBians next week :)

Grt Guys!

Great gatherings happening, expecting more to join us soon.

10pm? im asleep by then

After Ramadan it will be in noon so u can join us.

Also we are planning to look out for places where we can hang out & have some entertainment like paintball & stuff from next week onwards.

Another meeting today at the same location at 10:00 pm. All are welcome to attend.

Hope to see more new faces.

Will be there.

Me too :)

Yet another meeting held on this Friday, attended by

myself
HRGURU
TheLegendLeadsfood

I am suggesting to rename HRGURU to FOOD Guru. He has a good information where to find when it comes to Food.

Looking forward for the next friday meeting....

Mohsin82 wrote:

myself
HRGURU
TheLegendLeadsfood

:dumbom:

The initial ice-breaking time is over and our discussions & meetings are getting so interesting. We have been chatting for 3.5 hrs yesterday.

Hoping to arrange movie plans as there is not much of activity for the group of 3 to 5 people. For going to paintball we at least need 10 people. If any of the EB members are interested we can arrange it.

I would prefer the term "Food Consultant" since you also seemed to have a wealth of information regarding food. In any case the next week meeting will be "Food Meeting".

HRGuru wrote:

I would prefer the term "Food Consultant" since you also seemed to have a wealth of information regarding food. In any case the next week meeting will be "Food Meeting".

I hope we'll get something to eat rather than just discussing causines :)

Of course TLL, we will meet first , discuss about the cuisines and which interests us and then move along to eat it.

Hi Guys,

Cant make it for today's meet due to some sudden family commitments. Sorry will catch up later, hope you continue and have a great time.

Regards,

I will be late for today's meeting like around 1030 or 1045

I'll be there at 10:00.

I am IN

Today was 6th weekly meet-up.

We were three today: me, Mohsin82 and RiyadhNetworker. Thanks guys.

Missed HRGuru :(

As I am travelling so hope to meet u guys after eid. It was pleasure meet u guys again & see u soon again.

Gentleman. I am leaving today so hope to see u all after eid holidays. Take good care of urself & have wonderful holidays & a happy eid Mubarak in advance.

Eid Mubarak in advance Mohsin and take care. Will see you once you are back.

Eid holidays are just a few days ahead and many of us will be out of KSA. We're gonna suspend this weekly meet-up for a few weeks; but will resume soon :)

Happy Eid & Kullu 'aam wa antum bakhair! :)

Dear EBers,

Eid is upon us just around the corner and I just wanted to inform you that I will be on annual leave till mid of September, I wont be able to answer any queries / PM's until I get back.

A happy Eid in advance to all.

The weekly meeting will resume once all are back in KSA and new timings will be announced once we get back.

I am back in Riyadh. Hoping to see u all soon once back...

Good to Know you guys met and had an amazing time, I'm Back too.... Lemme know when you guys are planning to meet next... See ya !! :)

Hi there,

I'm arriving in Riyadh next week and would like to start meeting up with people and build up my social circle during my stay in Saudi.

So from what I understand this is a meeting to do just that, correct? :)

Are you still meeting at the same time and same venue?

Thanks,

J.

JohnnoL wrote:

Hi there,

I'm arriving in Riyadh next week and would like to start meeting up with people and build up my social circle during my stay in Saudi.

So from what I understand this is a meeting to do just that, correct? :)

Are you still meeting at the same time and same venue?

Thanks,

J.

Welcome to Expat-Blog John.

We suspended the weekly meet-up as most of us had travelling plans on Eid holidays. Will resume soon :)

As TLL & myself are back in town so we shall start meeting from next week onwards & any1 else is intrested, welcome to join us.