Weekend Meeting

Alliecat wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

To confirm again we are meeting on Friday at 3:30 ish or after evening prayers, all who can attend is welcome.

@ suzan : boys only unfortunately as of now and as slyshooter said if there are more women who is interested we might look into organizing an event where women also can participate

Many women meet regularly at Kingdom for coffee and Suzan is certainly welcome to join that group if she contacts the people involved (or if she chooses to organize something herself).

how about you guys do it in the DQ no one bothers expats there

When I said we could organize for women, there were several options. DQ is one of them, also there are small hotels or isthirahas we could rent, if the number of people participating is more and opposite genders are also interested.

This is too early to discuss as of now since we just started meeting last week, this week also we will meet and will continue. If the participation levels increases and are regular  , there is always room for improvement / upgrade to several other activities.

Let's see how many more come this Friday :D

Another meeting done today :up:

Present were

TLL
RiyadhNetworker
A helpful saudi
Saimans

Good going guys, the meeting will go as planned every week. We might change the day though due to change in weekends, there was a demand to make it on Saturday evening considering the change. And also since Ramadan is coming up we will have new timings.

Tune in EBers, I will announce new timings and day soon.

Thanks to all who attended todays meeting, hoping to see more soon.

HRGuru wrote:

Present were

TLL
RiyadhNetworker
A helpful saudi
Saimans

Of course @HRGuru was there as well. ;)

hopefully the next one i can join :) as i should be sent my plane tickets for tuesday or wednesday

@maringa9090 : we are also not good at these things. The meeting place and time is clear , just be there and you will meet people , very simple.

choudhers wrote:

hopefully the next one i can join :) as i should be sent my plane tickets for tuesday or wednesday

Hoping to see you next week :)

HRGuru wrote:

@maringa9090 : we are also not good at these things. The meeting place and time is clear , just be there and you will meet people , very simple.

Check his profile, HRGuru, and his previous post (I don't think you have the same interests lol).

Alliecat wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Check his profile, HRGuru, and his previous post (I don't think you have the same interests lol).

Oh no....and I did invite him :D

You know what all are welcome anywayz. Doesn't matter what motives people are bringing to the table.

Alliecat wrote:

http://avalonsguide.com/wordpressing/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

TLL : I know you are finding this very amusing , especially when it means to rub something into me :D:D:D

Actually I had a quick look at his profile and couldn't resist mapping this to:

HRGuru wrote:

Had to go ROFL :D

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Actually I had a quick look at his profile and couldn't resist mapping this to:

HRGuru wrote:

Had to go ROFL :D

That flashed through my mind after I posted this and was expecting it :D:D:D:D:D

HRGuru wrote:

TLL : I know you are finding this very amusing , especially when it means to rub something into me :D:D:D

Given the topic, maybe the phrase 'rub something into me' wasn't a good choice, either :lol::lol::lol:

:) I ignored; but you Alliecat!!! :dumbom:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:) I ignored; but you Alliecat!!! :dumbom:

Oh come on, somebody has to help him with English 'innuendos' and that somebody is me! :D

I know my thread is being hijacked and I am to blame :dumbom: , was expecting this from none other than the cat.

Alliecat wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Given the topic, maybe the phrase 'rub something into me' wasn't a good choice, either :lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha! I saw that guys profile.

HRGuru wrote:

I know my thread is being hijacked and I am to blame :dumbom: , was expecting this from none other than the cat.

:P

Great Initiative HRGuru, will join you all after Ramadhan Inshallah

We'll carry on meeting weekly in Ramadan as well; but with the timings moved to evening.

Yeah I saw the previous posts but will be out of KSA in Ramadhan

Who's up?

Hi all..

Any gatherings @ jeddah dudes?

Hi all

the weekend meeting will be today or tomorrow ?

Today.

thanks

where and when is it? and can i join? :)

It's right now. We'll sit till maghrib.
Tahlia street, second cup cafe.

I will be coming to the meeting whenever I'm in riyadh

ahelpfulsaudi wrote:

I will be coming to the meeting whenever I'm in riyadh

Sure dude. See you soon.

Last meeting was only two of us TLL & me. Expected more EB'ers from Riyadh, but none showed up.

Still we are going to meet every Friday. Timings are changed as below due to Ramadan.

New Timing: 10:00 pm

Location: Second Cup Coffee Shop, End of Localizer Mall, Tahlia Street

Every one is welcome to join.

Interesting ! I wanna join ! ;)

franciskitx wrote:

Interesting ! I wanna join ! ;)

:top: See you 10pm this Friday.

If I can find the place I would be happy to join.

10pm ? Very late :)

franciskitx wrote:

10pm ? Very late :)

It's Ramadan.  Everything will be late for the next month.

I forgot! My apology ! LOL !!
Thanks AllieCat:)

Exactly. The cafe and other shops will start by 9:30 and will stay open till 3 am.