Weekend Meeting

Open invitation for all EB members in Riyadh for a networking meeting.

Date: 21 June 2013

Time : After Asr Prayer or after 3:30

Venue : Coffee Shop at Tahlia Localizer Mall

Attendees confirmed as of now : TLL & me.

Agenda : Just to get to know some people in the forum or more precisely to put a face to the names.

Done!

I will wear a pink flowery shirt, so you can recognize me

I wud like to join too...

can i come you need to provide a transportation team for that..

I'm dropping a friend to the airport at 3:30 so will be a bit late

Any one interested is welcome, unfortunately no transportation arrangements can be made.

slyshooter wrote:

I'm dropping a friend to the airport at 3:30 so will be a bit late

Attired in pink flowery :P

It should be a more regular thing, proly we could try to have a coffee session like this every Friday.

Update to all EBer's

We had a wonderful meeting today . Present were TLL, Sly Shooter and Riyadh Networker (thanks for the coffee, RN). It was a fruitful event and I am so happy to have acquainted with these wonderful gentlemen.

We are planning to meet again on the coming Friday as well to make this meeting a regular event. Any one interested is welcome to join us. No more invitations will be out, you just come and meet, that's it.

HRGuru wrote:

Update to all EBer's

We had a wonderful meeting today . Present were TLL, Sly Shooter and Riyadh Networker (thanks for the coffee, RN). It was a fruitful event and I am so happy to have acquainted with these wonderful gentlemen.

We are planning to meet again on the coming Friday as well to make this meeting a regular event. Any one interested is welcome to join us. No more invitations will be out, you just come and meet, that's it.

:up:

We plan to meet every week and will welcome anyone joining us. Hope to see many more of you next week.

Next week I hope I could come but the problem is the transportation..

jimmusan wrote:

Dude, there is public transportation, taxi! :D

I want to join this weekend meeting so please confirm me
thanks

TheLegendLeads wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Update to all EBer's

We plan to meet every week and will welcome anyone joining us. Hope to see many more of you next week.

It was a pleasure meeting all the EB guys, will see u again this Friday

jimmusan wrote:

what are you waiting bro a free ride or special treatment....
Anyway nice accomplishment guys hoping to hear more from your meeting.....

Good going Riyadh EBians :one

Hey TLL and HRGuru, when are we going to have a next sitting? Count me in.

pkmusd wrote:

Hey TLL and HRGuru, when are we going to have a next sitting? Count me in.

Friday after Asr Prayer 3:30'ish
Second Cup Coffee at Localizer Mall, Tahlia Street, Olaya

Most welcome @pkmusd.
Every Friday afternoon.

Good momentum here going on :):):) all are welcome.

after some meet ups hope you can built some activities guys just to stay close..........hmmp I wonder if they done this already here in Jeddah......hoping!!!!

MannyLQ wrote:
jimmusan wrote:

:D nice one......

I've been witnessing some invitation here in Jeddah but Im not sure if it's already happening or maybe for limited and private expats only.....:)

JasfurJQ wrote:
MannyLQ wrote:
jimmusan wrote:

:D nice one......

i demand a red carpet treatment for this...:P:P:P

is there a problem with that daddy??

Don't have nothing to do this weekend so maybe i'm in. Just keep me posted.

JasfurJQ wrote:

I've been witnessing some invitation here in Jeddah but Im not sure if it's already happening or maybe for limited and private expats only.....:)

Private expats? certainly a new term or so dumb of me to understand that

pkmusd wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

Private expats? certainly a new term or so dumb of me to understand that

each words has so many meaning, maybe I use the wrong word but that the closest word I had in mind while typing it. meaning its just came out of me. For me its an expat group who chose to minimal the quantity of expats secretly, hope this understood you while you wears that necktie and tuxedo. :)

I enjoyed your using the word @JasfurJQ. This particular weekly meeting thread is thus of public expats as per this orientation :)

Salam Bro pkmusd, we may know something that you know or maybe you know something that we don't know, lets just focus on the real thread and not checking someone else's mistake when we knew that everyone has right to say what they want to say, its a matter of undersatnding Bro.

Goodluck to this meeting, more expat to join your crowd.

pkmusd wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

Private expats? dumb of me to understand that

feel sorry bro.....

more power and more meeting Expats.....:)

JasfurJQ wrote:

each words has so many meaning, maybe I use the wrong word but that the closest word I had in mind while typing it. meaning its just came out of me. For me its an expat group who chose to minimal the quantity of expats secretly, hope this understood you while you wears that necktie and tuxedo. :)

Is this a secret coded language??

Are women welcomed or is this the usual boy's club?

It's more of a boy's club for now. But if there are enough people, we can think about it

Is this weekend going to be a long one then?

slyshooter wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

Is this a secret coded language??

:offtopic:  pls.

more unity guys........

sh3hryar wrote:

Yes; 3 days off. Most companies have issued internal memos.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
sh3hryar wrote:

Yes; 3 days off. Most companies have issued internal memos.

Thanks.

To confirm again we are meeting on Friday at 3:30 ish or after evening prayers, all who can attend is welcome.

@ suzan : boys only unfortunately as of now and as slyshooter said if there are more women who is interested we might look into organizing an event where women also can participate

HRGuru wrote:

To confirm again we are meeting on Friday at 3:30 ish or after evening prayers, all who can attend is welcome.

@ suzan : boys only unfortunately as of now and as slyshooter said if there are more women who is interested we might look into organizing an event where women also can participate

Many women meet regularly at Kingdom for coffee and Suzan is certainly welcome to join that group if she contacts the people involved (or if she chooses to organize something herself).