Looking for flat or room for rent

Hi...good day!..i would just like to ask if anyone here knows any flat for rent or room for rent within cbd, mbd, ruwi area. I'm a filipina and working in an office here in ruwi. hope someone can help me....i need to transfer soon...thank you!

Try to find in the "Housing Section" here at EB. You might find something. Else, some people put ads on the notice boards at the entrances of the shopping malls for the flat/room shares. You may search those too.

thank you for the reply schaz...i already tried searching online and thru newspapers, but until now i still cant find any flat...and thing is most of the room vacancies are available only for bachelors...:(...anyways...i will still continue to search, my plan is to get one before July 1. thanks and have a good day!

[Moderated: Please post in Housing section]

Hi Fairness, Did you have any luck finding housing? If so, where did you look? I've been offered a job in Muscat to start sometime in August so I will need to start the search myself; any pointers would be welcomed.

Regards,

Icey

fairness,

Try Oman Dubizzle on Google.

Good luck :)

Guys,

This might sound a bit random, but, do any of you know if there are any 'host families' in Oman? I'd love to indulge myself into the culture as well improve my Arabic.

Thanks in advance.

Icey

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the housing section please