Western Union

For those interested in sending money to Paraguay from United States:

You can send up to $3000.00 online straight from your US bank account through Western Union. It takes 3 days and the charge is only $5 USD.

From my experience, all kinds of flags go up when you login from an IP address outside of US, but it does work if you are persistence. I've been successful sending 3G once every week so far. If you have a relative living in US, you could connect through their computer with TeamViewer and no flags would be raised.

Paraguay banking system is truly backward and this is the only cheap and sure way of transferring money for those without Paraguayan bank account. If you have a Paraguay bank account, the limit is $7000 from bank to bank through Western Union and the cost is $15. (Cheaper than wire transfer)

Do you have experience in sending money back to the States? I believe that is what you are referring to in the last part of your post. Do you have any references that I could study (web pages or certain banks).

Thanks Alot!

I can always help you out with that. Which bank do you need it to go to? PM me your cell number and we can talk about it.

Hello shirazdrum > could you please give more information on the forum?

Thank you.