Danish and Armenian would like to live in Bulgaria

Hi,

I almost lost hope about this, but ill try to explain the best i can in English, what my problem is.

Im Danish, and want to move to Bulgaria, and open a company there, and thats not a problem....it's okay...

My problem is that my girlfriend is from Armenia, living in Armenia, and as far as i could find out, theres no options for us to live togehter in Bulgaria ? ... am i right? ... does anyone have any experience in this matter... ?

I can marry her, i can hire her in my company or whatever if that changes the game, so we can be togehter ? ...

I hope somone can help me out here ...

Dennis

I think your girlfriend can get a 6 months visa for bulgaria better check with the bulgarian Ambassade in Armenia.
more info on visas for Bulgaria here www.mfa.bg/en/pages/109/index.html
But you can contact us if you like on ch85st1(at)hotmail.com
We are swedish and Danish living here fulltime

Thx :) i already mailed you.... but i would like other to comment also, mabye somone that have tried this scenario thx :)

Yes i have been at that link thx, but i dont really get much more wise of that... there are som specific things as student etc...that can have acces... but shes not a student etc....

Update after talking with the Bulgarian Ambassy in Denmark!

If im in Bulgaria, she can apply for VISA TYPE D, for 6-12 months period, if we are married, it should not leed to any problems he said... we talked for 15 mins... and he said a few times, that it should not give problems... as long as we are married... infact he said that even if we where not married, she could apply anyways... but it would properly cause me to desposit som bigger amount of €, but he also said this way would not be the best way to do it....marriage is number 1...

So i hope i can trust this info, since it was the embassy council i talked to ...

:)

I also possible to invite her to work for your new company. She will receive a work visa.
Good Luck!

Hi ,
You can try the old-fashioned way: get married, and your girlfriend will get a visa without much trouble.